3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

Bust your tomboy image around guys

I love to hang with guys, but I don’t know how to flirt. Loving sports and being kind of a tomboy doesn’t help. I get labeled as...

Mod!!!!!!
The guy I like asked me out but I don't know how to bring up dating with my parents. We have never talked about it. How do I bring it up?

Hey girlie! I would just start with a simple, "I know we haven't really talked about this much, but ______ asked me to go on a date with him, and I really want to." And see what they say.
Florence N.

by goldenheart7 on 3/29/2013 12:39:14 AM

I am soo confused I asked this guy out (stupidly) after we had a really long amazing convo online - he is very shy in person and only talks to our sport instructor and his bro. When I went he would get everything wrong I'd we we're working together and there were a few more signs he liked me - he didn't reply and I totally got over it... I left as I had other commitments in other hobbies etc at that time and 5 months later I said happy birthday to him online and he said thanks and all my friends said the same to him and got no reply and i did not believe it at all and looked and it has been quite a while now but people think he likes me now ? He gets really awkward around me etc. tho (when I ever get to see him) and even though I havent seen him in months my friends brung it up recently like it mean something ( I'm confused) can you help me figure out if he likes me? Thanks MOD Smile

hey! he might, the awkwardness might indicate that, but there could be other reasons he's acting that way, so i guess just wait and see if there are other signs as well? good luck!

Helen S.

by Insideoutkid on 3/21/2013 8:44:03 PM

I have no idea how to kiss! It's super embarrassing that I've never kissed anyone (expect once on accident lol)
Help please!

Hey chica, no worries- here are some tips for your first kiss & here are some smooching secrets.  And don't worry, there are lots of girls who haven't kissed anyone, your time will come!  Good luck!

Karin E.

by jerjer6 on 1/30/2013 9:53:07 AM

Well there's a guy and I really like him and I think he likes me but I think he likes my friend more then me! We will be at math and he looks around and looks at me and I look at him and we start to giggle. In the computer lab we sit by each other and on my other side is my friend. He will talk to me and we will giggle then ,he sinks in his chair and looks at me with big brown eyes and then he leans back looks at my friend and they talk. What do I do? Dose he like me?

by Pandalover87 on 1/27/2013 9:48:16 AM

MOD MOD
thanks Mailyse F.

by redvelvetluv on 1/25/2013 5:11:50 PM

im having a V day party for deserts im making red velvet crispie treats red velvet brownies pillsburry valentines cookies their sugar cookies with hearts on them
a heart shaped cake with pink frosting
and I think for dinner seafood rivioli with vodka sauce and a nice salad with baby spinanch does this sound good?
thanks alot

That sounds like a delicious Valentines party!

mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 1/25/2013 9:37:07 AM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:22:10 PM

i kiss like 2 guys before but people said i wasn't a first kiss mostly because it was in pre-k and i didn't know what i was doing but because i've haven't correctly kisses
( omg this is embarrassing)i kinda dont know how to kiss!!!
and i'm afraid of kissing if i kiss ( my future bf) and mess up i'll be embarrassed what should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by jaynasa on 1/24/2013 8:13:05 PM

i think if your a tomboy it might be kinda easier to get a crush cause guys know how you act and your shining personality

by jaynasa on 1/24/2013 8:06:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have a guy friend that I really like, like more than friends. We have known each other for a while, and I spend a lot of time with him. At our youth group at church, two other people were messing around with each other so our youth minister said "ooh do you guys like each other?" they said "No! That's so third grade!" He (the guy I like) whispered to me: "I do that to friends... and to the people I like." What does that mean???
I don't understand! My friend once asked him like a year ago if he liked me, she said he didn't really give a straight answer. I have no clue what to do.

Hey girl, it sounds like he means that he is playful with friends and also with people that he likes.  If you think he's flirting with you, he might like you.  Check out these hints on how to ask him out.  Good luck!

Karin E.