2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Hail to the Chief! What do you think President Obama should do next?

Barack Obama has officially been sworn in once again as the president of the United States. During his first term, President Obama received a lot...

Yeah, until the next political post. Laughing

by PandaPillowPet on 2/4/2013 4:20:10 PM

gun control and sexism of any kind

by cityduck on 2/4/2013 8:30:08 AM

OK PPP let's be done with this. Neither of us are going to change our thoughts, so have a good life, talk to you never again.

by pinksox on 2/3/2013 6:53:40 PM

Haha Pinksox, I wish you knew what I'm calling you in my head right now. And just so you know, I know what I'm talking about. I'm just perfect like that. Laughing XOXO Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 2/3/2013 5:12:28 PM

Well if I don't know what I'm talking about,
than I guess we have something in common.

by pinksox on 2/3/2013 12:35:37 AM

To Pinksox, I realize that you are stating your beliefs, but you don't really know what you are talking about, and Obama never lied to us about the attack or anything else. And I do favor Obama. XOXO Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 2/2/2013 2:06:02 PM

Also I'm a little confused, do you favor Obama? In other comments you made it seem like you don't.

by pinksox on 2/2/2013 11:13:36 AM

He does need to tell us everything. Why did he need to keep it a secret? We have a right to know! This is America. If Obama didn't know the facts about the attack, why did he go ahead and tell us something that wasn't the truth? Why didn't he wait to know exactly what happened?
Yes people voted him in, but he is making himself more powerful and disregarding what people are trying to tell him.
Well if he's cleaning up the mess, he sure is taking his sweet time.
I didn't say you couldn't slam Bush or defend Obama, you most certainly can. Like I said this is America. We have the freedom of speech, but just because you can doesn't mean your right. I'm not saying I'm right, just stating my beliefs.

by pinksox on 2/2/2013 11:12:31 AM

To fix gun control it's ridiculous! There r security guards all over my school I'm afraid some wacko student is going to kidnap me or shoo t me, my friends or the people I love. That's why I'm going to tell my school how I feel make at least some differences in my school,safe ones

by Chrissy23 on 1/31/2013 11:14:23 PM

To pinksox, like I said before, he is the PRESIDENT, he doesn't need to tell us everything and also , Obam didn't know the facts about the attack either. He also cannot be a dictator because we the people voted for him. Obama is cleaning up the mess that Bush made, and I would call Bush one of the worst presidents. And I will slam Bush or defend Obama all I want because I know I'm right. XOXO Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 1/31/2013 3:59:48 PM