14 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

13 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

COMMENTS

Hail to the Chief! What do you think President Obama should do next?

Barack Obama has officially been sworn in once again as the president of the United States. During his first term, President Obama received a lot...

PandaPillowPet the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land. The president has some powers, but it all goes back to the Constitution. We are a democracy. That means that the people have the say. Which brings me to, yes he is a dictator, I don't know why people elected him into a second term, probably because he is a likable person. However, he does not know how to govern a country. I lost hope in many Americans on election day. Hopefully when four years is up people will realize the mistake they made, and we will elect a better president to clean up the mess. I do know what Obamacare is thank you very much, and I do think Bush was a better president than Obama, definitely not the best, but better than Mr. Obama. Did you know Obama kept information from the American people about the attack on an American Consulate, and he has still not given us the whole truth. Okay you are going to come right back at me, slamming Bush or defending Obama. So I think this, you think that.

by pinksox on 1/30/2013 8:44:52 PM

I think we need a new constitution to fit today's United States. And to Pinksox, he can change the constitution, for God's sake, he is the PRESIDENT. And if he is a dictator according to you, then why did people vote him in. I also doubt that you even know what Obamacare is. While we are speaking about Bush, did you know that he could have stopped 9/11 and that he started a war, that killed thousands of people, with the wrong people. I bet you think he was a great president. And to The.musican.98, gun control and religious freedom is a big difference and the president is supportive about religious rights. XOXO Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 1/27/2013 11:20:02 AM

@pandapillowpet: I can see that you like Obama, which is fine. I won't try to sway your views. However, if Obama changes that itsy bitsy statement in the Constitution about guns, what's to say he can't change the clause about our religious freedom? And I quote the First Amendment: "Congress (this includes you, Mr. President) shall make no law concerning a religious establishment..." Need I go on? If he changes this, or any other part of this, then he is saying that he has the power to throw out the Constitution that has worked for our country for almost to hundred years. What has already happened to "LIFE, liberty, and pursuit of happiness"? Emphasis on LIFE.

by The.musician.98 on 1/26/2013 3:11:02 PM

Obama cannot change the Constitution. He does not have that power. Obama is a dictator, and it makes me very angry that people still believe he is a great president. They blame Bush for the bad economy, well Obama has had 4 years to fix that and did he? No. Its up to him now but he just keeps spending. Also all green energy is not good. We have so much natural gas to use that it could last us over 100 years and we aren't using it! WHY NOT? Anyway gun control is bad, Obamacare is bad, and President Obama is not doing a great job.

by pinksox on 1/26/2013 2:26:04 PM

Excuse my grammer mistakes, it is hard to type on a kindle.

by PandaPillowPet on 1/25/2013 7:35:33 PM

And I'm not done yet. Ninth, I bet you girls don't even know what the constitution says. Sure it says that we have the right to bear guns but Obama can change that if he wants, because this isn't the 1800s anymore where they had guns that took 15 seconds to reload after each shot. And lastly, you might not agree with what I have to say and I do not what to start any fight, but I'm speaking my mind so deal with it. XOXO Pandapillowpet ;D

by PandaPillowPet on 1/25/2013 7:28:57 PM

Okay, I have a lot to say to you girls like hockeyluver, Caityrica, taylorswiftfan1236, and Prim. First of all, I just want to ask you how many times a year your h.ouse gets broken into and you have to use a gun? Zero you say, that's what I thought. Second of all, I'm 99% my own opinion and not my parent's because I'm not a dimbo and I can think for myself. Third, Fox news is run by a bunch of republican dimbos who don't have a clue what they are talking about. Fourth, I agree that getting rid of guns won't stop crime but it will certainly cut down on it. Fifth, this is for Puffinlover99, PandaPillowPet is not hard hard to spell or say. Sixth, not all criminals are mental. Some of the best criminal were very smart. Seventh, take a self-denfense class if your so worried about your safety. Eighth, Obamacare saves a lot of people like my friend's brother who has a serious illness.

by PandaPillowPet on 1/25/2013 7:19:12 PM

Okay, hold up. We're a bunch of young ladies here. Why are we so worried about whether or not we can kill someone with an automatic rifle? I really think it's pretty petty. What I think is important is the health of the environment. I'd love to see wind and solar energy powering our homes and hydrogen fueling our cars. Plus implementing sustainable power into our towns and cities would create lots of jobs. The adults around us have left us a big mess to clean up, and our future children will think of polar bears the way we think of dinosaurs unless we do something.

by blushingbella on 1/22/2013 8:27:33 PM

I'm sitting here reading these comments and all I can say is "wow." You people who think Obama is a good president obviously have no idea what is happening in our country. Obama is a lying idiot that blames others, spends tax-payers' money on his constant vacationing, and is NOT helping this country. This man is going to ruin this country as we know it. He never goes by the Constitution. And for those of you who think guns should be banned, maybe you'd think otherwise if someone breaks into your house and you have no way to defend yourself. Banning guns will do this country no good because criminals will still be able to get their hands on them. Criminals break the law. They aren't going to follow a gun law, obviously. And don't say "you just listen to what your parents say." Yes, I do.But I watch FOX news almost every night and I know what I'm talking about. There's my opinion. I think Obama should focuss on spending less money and creating more jobs for the American people.

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 1/22/2013 7:22:57 PM

For all the girls saying that the new gun policies are just for high level assault weapons, you're only part right. Yes that is what they're doing- for now. But the ultimate goal is to get rid of guns once and for all, no matter who says otherwise. And for the people saying you need it for self defense, you are far more likely to shoot a family member by accident than a burglar on purpose. Finally, seriously pandawhatever? You can not insult our parents just because they don't share your opinion. What mod let that go through?

by puffinlover99 on 1/22/2013 7:09:48 PM