5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Hail to the Chief! What do you think President Obama should do next?

Barack Obama has officially been sworn in once again as the president of the United States. During his first term, President Obama received a lot...

If Obama makes guns illegal, the criminals aren't going to obey the law. Seriously. We need guns as self defense. England outlawed guns, and now they are the number 1 most violet. They have so much violence with knives, and illegal guns. In Switzerland, 1 in every 2 citizens have guns and it is the lowest crime and violence rate. Just think about it. Common sense people!

by emmulee on 1/21/2013 8:46:39 PM

I agree with Nataliebrroo.if we take away guns they will just break the law anyway. I think people are thinking about themseleves and not about how some people depend on guns to protect themselves.They need to work on the security of schools. Where I live you can just walk on to the campus and no one will stop to ask what you are there for.Also where I live schools have gone in to lock down a lot in the past few months after the shooting in Newtown because cops are chasing people to close to the schools and they don't want to take chances.That's just my opinion.

by emmacd on 1/21/2013 8:39:30 PM

I would really like to see Obama focus on the issues of the economy and job growth. My advice to him would simply be to put aside the politics and focus on doing what is best for the country.

by supersingershannon on 1/21/2013 8:30:21 PM

Gun control will not stop murders and massacres. Meghan D.

by pinksox on 1/21/2013 8:29:41 PM

Check out my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty.We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ Can't wait to see you there(;

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 8:28:08 PM

Mod mod mod
Hello! I was trying to figure this out earlier, but I couldn't. How do I ask a question to be answered on the actual site? Like, a "dear Carol" question? Just curious.
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You can submit a Dear Carol question here: http://www.girlslife.com/contact.aspx?t=advice

Meghan D.

by graciegang on 1/21/2013 8:20:55 PM

let us use our freakin guns!!!!!

by eileygrace1999 on 1/21/2013 8:14:45 PM

Taking away peoples security isnt going to help. If people are going to break the laws right now doesnt mean they wont break a few more if they want to. They should leave guns alone and focus more on school security. Meghan D.

by NatalieBrroo on 1/21/2013 8:07:11 PM

I think we need gun control because of all the shootings. My school got a whole new security system so that nobody gets in or out without the teachers swiping a security card.

by Katrinaisamodel on 1/21/2013 7:39:13 PM

We need gun control. I don't feel safe leaving the house. Guns give me trust issues. It's horrific and unreal. I don't feel safe having my little sister go to school. We. Need. Gun control. I'm not kidding.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/21/2013 7:33:51 PM