1 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

2 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

COMMENTS

Hail to the Chief! What do you think President Obama should do next?

Barack Obama has officially been sworn in once again as the president of the United States. During his first term, President Obama received a lot...

I truly hope he follows through with the gun control policy.

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/21/2013 7:26:14 PM

I think that we should put a focus on
1) gun control
2) gun control
3) gun control

As you can see I think we should put a focus on gun control

by juliacar on 1/21/2013 6:49:16 PM

Obama's first goal needs to be gun control. We shouldn't have to be afraid in our own homes, our schools, and everywhere else. He needs to create a solid plan and push it through and get it approved. We can't afford another delay like the 'fiscal cliff' decision. This needs to happen and it needs to happen NOW. Every day wasted is more lives put at risk. This country can't afford another tragedy like what happened in Newtown. Machine guns and other high powered guns and access amounts of ammnunition need to be banned. How many more innocent, harmless lives have to be taken to realize this? This doesn't mean all of our guns are going to be taken away. It just means that the people that want to hurt us have fewer means of accessability. Sure, not everyone is going to do like the mass-shooters have done, some poeple collect, but would you rather have a bigger collecrion or rather have a higher chance of someone else shooting kids? I don't want to offend anyone, I'm just stating my beliefs

by blushy on 1/21/2013 6:46:54 PM

1) You didn't capitalize Bible.
2.) I haven't really ever agreed with much that he's done. Yes, he's good as a person. He's a magnificent speaker, but I think he makes too many decisions on the spot and thinking very little about it. :\ Just my opinion.

by fungirl123 on 1/21/2013 6:32:48 PM

stop obama care and realize that what he calls the upper class is the middle class and what he calls the middle class is the lower class

by Prim on 1/21/2013 6:31:06 PM

I'm hoping to improve upon his less-than-stellar foreign policy record and avoid WWIII

by dragonsrox1000 on 1/21/2013 6:16:55 PM

Two words: GUN CONTROL

by maggie183 on 1/21/2013 6:11:00 PM

I am so happy that Obama is our president for a second term, I think he will do a great job. I think creating a discussion on gun control is so important after everything that has happened. Now is the time and I think President Obama can begin to tackle it.

by soph96 on 1/21/2013 6:09:11 PM

hey ladies!

check out and join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"!

POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE, apply now!

there is a Tip of the Week (TOTW), Outfit of the Week (OOTW), Quote of the Week (QOTW), and Hair Tips (HTOTD) 3x weekly!Smile

xoxo

by alindgren on 1/21/2013 6:07:25 PM

Hey Girlies! Please join my club

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are lots of positions open and I'd love to fill them.
Basiacally if you love fashion and or beauty you'll love this club, we give advice on fashion/beauty, talk about it, and share our outfits and inspiration. I look forward to seeing you there!
Thanks <3