9 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

10 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

11 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Hail to the Chief! What do you think President Obama should do next?

Barack Obama has officially been sworn in once again as the president of the United States. During his first term, President Obama received a lot...

Yeah, until the next political post. Laughing

by PandaPillowPet on 2/4/2013 4:20:10 PM

gun control and sexism of any kind

by cityduck on 2/4/2013 8:30:08 AM

OK PPP let's be done with this. Neither of us are going to change our thoughts, so have a good life, talk to you never again.

by pinksox on 2/3/2013 6:53:40 PM

Haha Pinksox, I wish you knew what I'm calling you in my head right now. And just so you know, I know what I'm talking about. I'm just perfect like that. Laughing XOXO Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 2/3/2013 5:12:28 PM

Well if I don't know what I'm talking about,
than I guess we have something in common.

by pinksox on 2/3/2013 12:35:37 AM

To Pinksox, I realize that you are stating your beliefs, but you don't really know what you are talking about, and Obama never lied to us about the attack or anything else. And I do favor Obama. XOXO Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 2/2/2013 2:06:02 PM

Also I'm a little confused, do you favor Obama? In other comments you made it seem like you don't.

by pinksox on 2/2/2013 11:13:36 AM

He does need to tell us everything. Why did he need to keep it a secret? We have a right to know! This is America. If Obama didn't know the facts about the attack, why did he go ahead and tell us something that wasn't the truth? Why didn't he wait to know exactly what happened?
Yes people voted him in, but he is making himself more powerful and disregarding what people are trying to tell him.
Well if he's cleaning up the mess, he sure is taking his sweet time.
I didn't say you couldn't slam Bush or defend Obama, you most certainly can. Like I said this is America. We have the freedom of speech, but just because you can doesn't mean your right. I'm not saying I'm right, just stating my beliefs.

by pinksox on 2/2/2013 11:12:31 AM

To fix gun control it's ridiculous! There r security guards all over my school I'm afraid some wacko student is going to kidnap me or shoo t me, my friends or the people I love. That's why I'm going to tell my school how I feel make at least some differences in my school,safe ones

by Chrissy23 on 1/31/2013 11:14:23 PM

To pinksox, like I said before, he is the PRESIDENT, he doesn't need to tell us everything and also , Obam didn't know the facts about the attack either. He also cannot be a dictator because we the people voted for him. Obama is cleaning up the mess that Bush made, and I would call Bush one of the worst presidents. And I will slam Bush or defend Obama all I want because I know I'm right. XOXO Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 1/31/2013 3:59:48 PM

PandaPillowPet the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land. The president has some powers, but it all goes back to the Constitution. We are a democracy. That means that the people have the say. Which brings me to, yes he is a dictator, I don't know why people elected him into a second term, probably because he is a likable person. However, he does not know how to govern a country. I lost hope in many Americans on election day. Hopefully when four years is up people will realize the mistake they made, and we will elect a better president to clean up the mess. I do know what Obamacare is thank you very much, and I do think Bush was a better president than Obama, definitely not the best, but better than Mr. Obama. Did you know Obama kept information from the American people about the attack on an American Consulate, and he has still not given us the whole truth. Okay you are going to come right back at me, slamming Bush or defending Obama. So I think this, you think that.

by pinksox on 1/30/2013 8:44:52 PM

I think we need a new constitution to fit today's United States. And to Pinksox, he can change the constitution, for God's sake, he is the PRESIDENT. And if he is a dictator according to you, then why did people vote him in. I also doubt that you even know what Obamacare is. While we are speaking about Bush, did you know that he could have stopped 9/11 and that he started a war, that killed thousands of people, with the wrong people. I bet you think he was a great president. And to The.musican.98, gun control and religious freedom is a big difference and the president is supportive about religious rights. XOXO Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 1/27/2013 11:20:02 AM

@pandapillowpet: I can see that you like Obama, which is fine. I won't try to sway your views. However, if Obama changes that itsy bitsy statement in the Constitution about guns, what's to say he can't change the clause about our religious freedom? And I quote the First Amendment: "Congress (this includes you, Mr. President) shall make no law concerning a religious establishment..." Need I go on? If he changes this, or any other part of this, then he is saying that he has the power to throw out the Constitution that has worked for our country for almost to hundred years. What has already happened to "LIFE, liberty, and pursuit of happiness"? Emphasis on LIFE.

by The.musician.98 on 1/26/2013 3:11:02 PM

Obama cannot change the Constitution. He does not have that power. Obama is a dictator, and it makes me very angry that people still believe he is a great president. They blame Bush for the bad economy, well Obama has had 4 years to fix that and did he? No. Its up to him now but he just keeps spending. Also all green energy is not good. We have so much natural gas to use that it could last us over 100 years and we aren't using it! WHY NOT? Anyway gun control is bad, Obamacare is bad, and President Obama is not doing a great job.

by pinksox on 1/26/2013 2:26:04 PM

Excuse my grammer mistakes, it is hard to type on a kindle.

by PandaPillowPet on 1/25/2013 7:35:33 PM

And I'm not done yet. Ninth, I bet you girls don't even know what the constitution says. Sure it says that we have the right to bear guns but Obama can change that if he wants, because this isn't the 1800s anymore where they had guns that took 15 seconds to reload after each shot. And lastly, you might not agree with what I have to say and I do not what to start any fight, but I'm speaking my mind so deal with it. XOXO Pandapillowpet ;D

by PandaPillowPet on 1/25/2013 7:28:57 PM

Okay, I have a lot to say to you girls like hockeyluver, Caityrica, taylorswiftfan1236, and Prim. First of all, I just want to ask you how many times a year your h.ouse gets broken into and you have to use a gun? Zero you say, that's what I thought. Second of all, I'm 99% my own opinion and not my parent's because I'm not a dimbo and I can think for myself. Third, Fox news is run by a bunch of republican dimbos who don't have a clue what they are talking about. Fourth, I agree that getting rid of guns won't stop crime but it will certainly cut down on it. Fifth, this is for Puffinlover99, PandaPillowPet is not hard hard to spell or say. Sixth, not all criminals are mental. Some of the best criminal were very smart. Seventh, take a self-denfense class if your so worried about your safety. Eighth, Obamacare saves a lot of people like my friend's brother who has a serious illness.

by PandaPillowPet on 1/25/2013 7:19:12 PM

Okay, hold up. We're a bunch of young ladies here. Why are we so worried about whether or not we can kill someone with an automatic rifle? I really think it's pretty petty. What I think is important is the health of the environment. I'd love to see wind and solar energy powering our homes and hydrogen fueling our cars. Plus implementing sustainable power into our towns and cities would create lots of jobs. The adults around us have left us a big mess to clean up, and our future children will think of polar bears the way we think of dinosaurs unless we do something.

by blushingbella on 1/22/2013 8:27:33 PM

I'm sitting here reading these comments and all I can say is "wow." You people who think Obama is a good president obviously have no idea what is happening in our country. Obama is a lying idiot that blames others, spends tax-payers' money on his constant vacationing, and is NOT helping this country. This man is going to ruin this country as we know it. He never goes by the Constitution. And for those of you who think guns should be banned, maybe you'd think otherwise if someone breaks into your house and you have no way to defend yourself. Banning guns will do this country no good because criminals will still be able to get their hands on them. Criminals break the law. They aren't going to follow a gun law, obviously. And don't say "you just listen to what your parents say." Yes, I do.But I watch FOX news almost every night and I know what I'm talking about. There's my opinion. I think Obama should focuss on spending less money and creating more jobs for the American people.

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 1/22/2013 7:22:57 PM

For all the girls saying that the new gun policies are just for high level assault weapons, you're only part right. Yes that is what they're doing- for now. But the ultimate goal is to get rid of guns once and for all, no matter who says otherwise. And for the people saying you need it for self defense, you are far more likely to shoot a family member by accident than a burglar on purpose. Finally, seriously pandawhatever? You can not insult our parents just because they don't share your opinion. What mod let that go through?

by puffinlover99 on 1/22/2013 7:09:48 PM

Thank you HockeyLuver! I agree with everything you said. And really everyone? Gun control? People wouldn't even be thinking about it if it weren't for the school shooting in CT. It wouldn't even be in question! I understand that it was tragedy, and trust me, I cried, but gun control will do nothing about it! If people want a gun bad enough, they will find a way to get a gun. It is a fact. I think the main thing Obama should be worried about is the fiscal cliff. No more blaming things on Bush, Obamas been in office for a full term now. In the beginning he even said all he would need is four years to fix everything. How did that go? NOT WELL. So, I wish he would focus on important things, like the economy and the extremely high unemployment rate, and not gun control, which he can do nothing about because of our wonderful constitution.

by AlSal on 1/22/2013 6:42:53 PM

Well PandaPillowPet you are possibly listening to your parents too, so who are you to talk. And also imagine this scenario. You are asleep and then someone comes breaking into your house, you don't have guns to protect yourself from a far distance. A knife you have to use close up because you probably aren't practiced in the knife-throwing skill, so a knife would be out of the question. And so the burglar is coming up into your room to possibly harm you and you have nothing to protect yourself with. Would you just sit there and let them harm you with their gun they have? I doubt it. You would wish you could have a gun to protect yourself with, but too late for that. And if he is such a good president why are we on a fiscal cliff you can't possibly blame that on Bush, Obama has been in a whole term, not to mention the fact our unemployment rate has gone almost as high as when it was the Great Depression. Ya he is the greatest president in history.

by HockeyLuver on 1/22/2013 6:26:56 PM

Obama's the best! Me and my mom watched the inauguration on TV!

by aki2000 on 1/22/2013 5:20:05 PM

OMG pandapillowpet
Just cuz our parents don't agree with u or your parents, doesnt mean they're idiots

by caityrican on 1/22/2013 5:13:02 PM

OMG pandapillowpet

by caityrican on 1/22/2013 5:12:47 PM

I think Obama should do something about out dept. I'm not sure if he IS right now but we are more then a billion dollars of dept. It's increasing every second of our day! China could take over us at any time!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 5:01:02 PM

pandapillowpet-I'm not trying to sound mean,but not everyone just thinks what they think because of their parents. No need to insult anyone's parents either.

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/22/2013 2:24:08 PM

Style Spy: This club is all about fashion and beauty. We cover what to wear...and what not to wear. Along with makeup, hairstyles, and the latest trends. Always updated and excited for you to join! <3

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:51:12 AM

Club:Girls just wanna have fun.A little bit of,well, everything! From clothes to books to guys all your advice and tips. Anyone can join!

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:39:01 AM

Join the club; Fashion advice for you If you need advice then come here we will answer your questions asap if you join first you have the best chance to be a member.

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:31:15 AM

Okay, first of all, Obama is a really good president. He is doing all he can to help this country. You girls that are against him, have no idea what you are talking about. You are probably just saying what your parents, who are idiots, say. Obama is doing the right thing about gun control. Nobody needs guns unless they hunt. Nobody!

by PandaPillowPet on 1/22/2013 9:43:52 AM

he should make automatic guns illegal. Hunters use rifles and if you want a pistol for self defense-fine. But there is no need to own a gun where you press the trigger once and it fires 25 bullets.

by 4soccer27 on 1/21/2013 11:58:00 PM

Hopefully he will do more in his second term then he did in his first. That's all I can say.

by hawaiigirl624 on 1/21/2013 11:13:23 PM

If gun laws go into effect criminals will be the only ones with guns. Just like in New York the criminal rate went up but you don't hear about that anymore they say crime rate has gone done but I believe they are lying to cover up that gun control is a bad thing. I agree with Mtoles they outlawed certain drugs but people still get hold of them. I think he should require everyone to have a gun in their house to protect themselves. Then the crime rate would go down I'm certain. And these places where the people have gone to shoot have all been mental, its the mental people who are the ones killing innocent people. What they should do is put more effort into helping the mental people like the ones who do this, then the crime rate would decrease also.

by HockeyLuver on 1/21/2013 10:56:46 PM

Girls breathe! consitituionally he can not take away our guns. Sure he can limit them but why would you need an assault rifle or something to that sort anyways. Trust me i dont realy like obama and im with ya with most issues but with this one i gotta tell you otherwise. I really like your ideas and we should make more.Just sayin dont worry about the gun control our magnifacient Constitution gots that covered.

by leah52899 on 1/21/2013 10:27:07 PM

Well ladies, on a positive note, at least his term is halfway over.

by Gingerk8 on 1/21/2013 9:51:11 PM

I think the president should focus on job growth because alot of people are out of jobs and lately I have heard a lot about industries being shut down due to lack of money. I also think he should focus on gun control. We cannot blame the law that lets us have self defense beacause in this society, we really do need it! Its like blaming and older sibling for protecting themselves against the younger sibling. What are we supposed to do? Stand there and let ourselves get hurt! I may not necisarily like Obama, but he is the president and honor what he does.

by hottie1250 on 1/21/2013 9:15:12 PM

As long as he doesn't go after our guns I'm fine with him. Getting rid of guns doesn't solve the problem. The people are the problem.

by puffinlover99 on 1/21/2013 9:11:03 PM

[We] should not blame a gun itself for any crime or any acts of violence, any more than we can blame a pen for misspelling a word.” - Senator Wallace F. Bennett It's true, right? Meghan D.

by Mtoles on 1/21/2013 9:00:00 PM

Gun control doesn't do much, they outlawed drugs but people still use them. I agree that they should focus on school security not gun control. That's not the issue, Obama is avoiding the REAL issue.

by Mtoles on 1/21/2013 8:48:15 PM

If Obama makes guns illegal, the criminals aren't going to obey the law. Seriously. We need guns as self defense. England outlawed guns, and now they are the number 1 most violet. They have so much violence with knives, and illegal guns. In Switzerland, 1 in every 2 citizens have guns and it is the lowest crime and violence rate. Just think about it. Common sense people!

by emmulee on 1/21/2013 8:46:39 PM

I agree with Nataliebrroo.if we take away guns they will just break the law anyway. I think people are thinking about themseleves and not about how some people depend on guns to protect themselves.They need to work on the security of schools. Where I live you can just walk on to the campus and no one will stop to ask what you are there for.Also where I live schools have gone in to lock down a lot in the past few months after the shooting in Newtown because cops are chasing people to close to the schools and they don't want to take chances.That's just my opinion.

by emmacd on 1/21/2013 8:39:30 PM

I would really like to see Obama focus on the issues of the economy and job growth. My advice to him would simply be to put aside the politics and focus on doing what is best for the country.

by supersingershannon on 1/21/2013 8:30:21 PM

Gun control will not stop murders and massacres. Meghan D.

by pinksox on 1/21/2013 8:29:41 PM

Check out my club: It's all about Fashion and Beauty.We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ Can't wait to see you there(;

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 8:28:08 PM

Mod mod mod
Hello! I was trying to figure this out earlier, but I couldn't. How do I ask a question to be answered on the actual site? Like, a "dear Carol" question? Just curious.
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You can submit a Dear Carol question here: http://www.girlslife.com/contact.aspx?t=advice

Meghan D.

by graciegang on 1/21/2013 8:20:55 PM

let us use our freakin guns!!!!!

by eileygrace1999 on 1/21/2013 8:14:45 PM

Taking away peoples security isnt going to help. If people are going to break the laws right now doesnt mean they wont break a few more if they want to. They should leave guns alone and focus more on school security. Meghan D.

by NatalieBrroo on 1/21/2013 8:07:11 PM

I think we need gun control because of all the shootings. My school got a whole new security system so that nobody gets in or out without the teachers swiping a security card.

by Katrinaisamodel on 1/21/2013 7:39:13 PM

We need gun control. I don't feel safe leaving the house. Guns give me trust issues. It's horrific and unreal. I don't feel safe having my little sister go to school. We. Need. Gun control. I'm not kidding.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/21/2013 7:33:51 PM

I truly hope he follows through with the gun control policy.

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/21/2013 7:26:14 PM

I think that we should put a focus on
1) gun control
2) gun control
3) gun control

As you can see I think we should put a focus on gun control

by juliacar on 1/21/2013 6:49:16 PM

Obama's first goal needs to be gun control. We shouldn't have to be afraid in our own homes, our schools, and everywhere else. He needs to create a solid plan and push it through and get it approved. We can't afford another delay like the 'fiscal cliff' decision. This needs to happen and it needs to happen NOW. Every day wasted is more lives put at risk. This country can't afford another tragedy like what happened in Newtown. Machine guns and other high powered guns and access amounts of ammnunition need to be banned. How many more innocent, harmless lives have to be taken to realize this? This doesn't mean all of our guns are going to be taken away. It just means that the people that want to hurt us have fewer means of accessability. Sure, not everyone is going to do like the mass-shooters have done, some poeple collect, but would you rather have a bigger collecrion or rather have a higher chance of someone else shooting kids? I don't want to offend anyone, I'm just stating my beliefs

by blushy on 1/21/2013 6:46:54 PM

1) You didn't capitalize Bible.
2.) I haven't really ever agreed with much that he's done. Yes, he's good as a person. He's a magnificent speaker, but I think he makes too many decisions on the spot and thinking very little about it. :\ Just my opinion.

by fungirl123 on 1/21/2013 6:32:48 PM

stop obama care and realize that what he calls the upper class is the middle class and what he calls the middle class is the lower class

by Prim on 1/21/2013 6:31:06 PM

I'm hoping to improve upon his less-than-stellar foreign policy record and avoid WWIII

by dragonsrox1000 on 1/21/2013 6:16:55 PM

Two words: GUN CONTROL

by maggie183 on 1/21/2013 6:11:00 PM

I am so happy that Obama is our president for a second term, I think he will do a great job. I think creating a discussion on gun control is so important after everything that has happened. Now is the time and I think President Obama can begin to tackle it.

by soph96 on 1/21/2013 6:09:11 PM

hey ladies!

check out and join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"!

POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE, apply now!

there is a Tip of the Week (TOTW), Outfit of the Week (OOTW), Quote of the Week (QOTW), and Hair Tips (HTOTD) 3x weekly!Smile

xoxo

by alindgren on 1/21/2013 6:07:25 PM

Hey Girlies! Please join my club

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are lots of positions open and I'd love to fill them.
Basiacally if you love fashion and or beauty you'll love this club, we give advice on fashion/beauty, talk about it, and share our outfits and inspiration. I look forward to seeing you there!
Thanks <3