13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Instant-Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties

Don’t wanna dish out the usual paper valentines, and too short on cash to spend a fortune? We’re right with ya. DIY gifts are thoughtful, creative and one-of-a-kind...

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:13:28 AM

Fortune cookies are a really good idea! Smile Thanks GL!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 5:03:31 PM

Join the club; Fashion advice for you If you need advice then come here we will answer your questions asap if you join first you have the best chance to be a member.

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:32:03 AM

So cute! I'll try to do these!

by pinklol56 on 1/22/2013 8:32:30 AM

@libby981
It's not like Macbarbie07 is the owner of all bows...plus the article even says Pinspiration.

by georgetownroad on 1/21/2013 11:14:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
I'm trying to change my club avatar, but it won't work!!!

Hey girlie,

I think it will have to be approved by a profile mod and then it will show up soon!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 8:16:40 PM

Doing the fortune cookies for my homeroom!!!!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/21/2013 7:31:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I found this shirt that says geek from top shop unfortunately top shop is in England do you know any shops where I can get a shirt like that thank you

Hey girlie,

TopShop has a US site (you can switch on their website, and they ship to the US) as well as stores in New York and Chicago. Besides there, you might be able to find similar tees at Forever21, H&M or Delia's.

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/21/2013 6:08:24 PM

January's still not finished, guys.

by Alisha3773 on 1/21/2013 5:58:39 PM

Hey girls! Please look at my club

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open and I'd love to fill them. We talk about fashion, beauty, and anything like that. If you love either of those you'll love this club! I look forward to seeing you there!
Thanks <3