3 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

4 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

6 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love

Don’t wanna dish out the usual paper valentines, and too short on cash to spend a fortune? We’re right with ya. DIY gifts are thoughtful, creative and one-of-a-kind...

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:13:28 AM

Fortune cookies are a really good idea! Smile Thanks GL!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 5:03:31 PM

Join the club; Fashion advice for you If you need advice then come here we will answer your questions asap if you join first you have the best chance to be a member.

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:32:03 AM

So cute! I'll try to do these!

by pinklol56 on 1/22/2013 8:32:30 AM

It's not like Macbarbie07 is the owner of all the article even says Pinspiration.

by georgetownroad on 1/21/2013 11:14:11 PM

I'm trying to change my club avatar, but it won't work!!!

Hey girlie,

I think it will have to be approved by a profile mod and then it will show up soon!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 8:16:40 PM

Doing the fortune cookies for my homeroom!!!!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/21/2013 7:31:13 PM

I found this shirt that says geek from top shop unfortunately top shop is in England do you know any shops where I can get a shirt like that thank you

Hey girlie,

TopShop has a US site (you can switch on their website, and they ship to the US) as well as stores in New York and Chicago. Besides there, you might be able to find similar tees at Forever21, H&M or Delia's.

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/21/2013 6:08:24 PM

January's still not finished, guys.

by Alisha3773 on 1/21/2013 5:58:39 PM

Hey girls! Please look at my club

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open and I'd love to fill them. We talk about fashion, beauty, and anything like that. If you love either of those you'll love this club! I look forward to seeing you there!
Thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/21/2013 5:48:25 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?