Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO Which hollywood hottie should you meet under the mistletoe? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/o1pzdAn3AX

10 HOURS AGO Being broken up with right around the holidays is the worst! Don't worry girl, here's how to deal: http://t.co/TDmLj68n2P

11 HOURS AGO 5 foods to help ya bounce back after all that holiday junk: http://t.co/krWm9No4T6

COMMENTS

Instant-Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties

Don’t wanna dish out the usual paper valentines, and too short on cash to spend a fortune? We’re right with ya. DIY gifts are thoughtful, creative and one-of-a-kind...

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:13:28 AM

Fortune cookies are a really good idea! Smile Thanks GL!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 5:03:31 PM

Join the club; Fashion advice for you If you need advice then come here we will answer your questions asap if you join first you have the best chance to be a member.

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:32:03 AM

So cute! I'll try to do these!

by pinklol56 on 1/22/2013 8:32:30 AM

@libby981
It's not like Macbarbie07 is the owner of all bows...plus the article even says Pinspiration.

by georgetownroad on 1/21/2013 11:14:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
I'm trying to change my club avatar, but it won't work!!!

Hey girlie,

I think it will have to be approved by a profile mod and then it will show up soon!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 8:16:40 PM

Doing the fortune cookies for my homeroom!!!!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/21/2013 7:31:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I found this shirt that says geek from top shop unfortunately top shop is in England do you know any shops where I can get a shirt like that thank you

Hey girlie,

TopShop has a US site (you can switch on their website, and they ship to the US) as well as stores in New York and Chicago. Besides there, you might be able to find similar tees at Forever21, H&M or Delia's.

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/21/2013 6:08:24 PM

January's still not finished, guys.

by Alisha3773 on 1/21/2013 5:58:39 PM

Hey girls! Please look at my club

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open and I'd love to fill them. We talk about fashion, beauty, and anything like that. If you love either of those you'll love this club! I look forward to seeing you there!
Thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/21/2013 5:48:25 PM

Finding it hard to stay fashionable in your winter coat? Invest in hats, gloves and scarves in a few different, fun colors to change things up.

Today is the second day of Kwanzaa! The celebration is all about coming together. Who do you want to spend time with the most from now 'til New Year's?

#CyborgMonday is here...

Burning for the latest

from the Lunar Chronicles?

+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!