AN HOUR AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

1 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

3 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

COMMENTS

Instant-Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties

Don’t wanna dish out the usual paper valentines, and too short on cash to spend a fortune? We’re right with ya. DIY gifts are thoughtful, creative and one-of-a-kind...

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:13:28 AM

Fortune cookies are a really good idea! Smile Thanks GL!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 5:03:31 PM

Join the club; Fashion advice for you If you need advice then come here we will answer your questions asap if you join first you have the best chance to be a member.

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:32:03 AM

So cute! I'll try to do these!

by pinklol56 on 1/22/2013 8:32:30 AM

@libby981
It's not like Macbarbie07 is the owner of all bows...plus the article even says Pinspiration.

by georgetownroad on 1/21/2013 11:14:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
I'm trying to change my club avatar, but it won't work!!!

Hey girlie,

I think it will have to be approved by a profile mod and then it will show up soon!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 8:16:40 PM

Doing the fortune cookies for my homeroom!!!!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/21/2013 7:31:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I found this shirt that says geek from top shop unfortunately top shop is in England do you know any shops where I can get a shirt like that thank you

Hey girlie,

TopShop has a US site (you can switch on their website, and they ship to the US) as well as stores in New York and Chicago. Besides there, you might be able to find similar tees at Forever21, H&M or Delia's.

Meghan D.

by Sparklysharpie on 1/21/2013 6:08:24 PM

January's still not finished, guys.

by Alisha3773 on 1/21/2013 5:58:39 PM

Hey girls! Please look at my club

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open and I'd love to fill them. We talk about fashion, beauty, and anything like that. If you love either of those you'll love this club! I look forward to seeing you there!
Thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/21/2013 5:48:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
This might sound weird but I want to tone my butt,thighs, and legs. I don't have a treadmill or stairs and I work out a lot but I need more work-outs or things to do to tone them. If I choose to run I wouldn't have anyone to run with, so thanks for the ideas(: ♥

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could try Pilates or yoga through a class or a video to get your legs more toned. If you want a running buddy, you could also suggest a family run with your parents and sibs--it would be a great way to get everyone together and active! Check out this link for our five fave toning moves, and check out our workout channel for tons more ideas Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/10/Five-Fave-Toning-Moves.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 5:39:50 PM

They sooooo copied Macbarbie07's bowtie clips from her.

by libby981 on 1/21/2013 5:39:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I'm going to a school dance (valentines day dance) and I want to show up AMAZING. What are some cute ideas? Something I can make with what I have at home, or something cheap. Thank you!

Hey girlie,

Check out these posts for ideas on dresses to wear to your school dance (they are at various price ranges). If you want to wear a dress you already have, you could wear a cute new accessory like a standout necklace or headband to make an old dress fresh!

Meghan D.

by julybaby01 on 1/21/2013 5:34:16 PM

i love thqt

by funnybunny661 on 1/21/2013 5:19:46 PM

im so stoked for valentines day !!! but even if I don't have a special somebody im going to make this valentines day rock maybe by hanging out with my besties Smile

by cherrypop123 on 1/21/2013 5:19:46 PM

OMG these are all soo cute!! Especially the wreath and fortune cookies.
MOD
I really want to do something fun with a couple of friends for my birthday but I dont know what to do. I was going to have a birthday party and invite about 10 people, but I dont think I wanna do that anymore. My mom said I could have a shopping spree but I think I have enough clothes and I really, really, REALLY want an iPod touch (5g) and I know its kinda expensive, but I've never EVER had a phone before (only once but it was a long time ago wen I was going to my gran and gramps house for 3 weeks without my parents, and it was a tracfone so after 60 days or watever you'd have to pay again, which my father didnt). What are some fun ideas I could use to do with a couple friends?? Oh, and it MUST be CHEAP!!Thanks in advance and srry it was so long!! Smile

Hey girlie,

If you want to get a phone or an iPod touch, I would talk to your mom soon since she was probably planning for you to shop for clothes. If you are having a party with just a few friends, maybe you could have a sleepover or movie/game night! It will be cheaper than going somewhere and still be a ton of fun. Happy birthday!

Meghan D.

by caityrican on 1/21/2013 3:35:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I really like this guy...but hes really shy...how do i talk to him and what do i say? we r both on the volleyball team. i dont want to be weird so what do i say to him? hes pretty popular too

Hey chica, lucky for you, you have a shared experience: volleyball!  So, strike up a convo about volleyball.  Chat him up about something that happened at practice last week or ask his opinion on the new uniforms.  Hopefully he's not too shy to answer your questions or have a nice conversation with you.  Happy chatting!

Karin E.

by zeus11 on 1/21/2013 2:32:39 PM

Heyy Girls, join my fashion and beauty club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!, Everyday there will be an outift of the day and a tip of the day. If you hold a position you should post at least 3 times a week if possible more!!!Also make sure you advertise(: We will talk about fashion, makeup, nails, acne... basicaclly EVERYTHING!!! ♥ Happy MLK Day!

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 2:10:17 PM

Hey ladies, want some more pinspiration? Check out the club, ADVICE: You don't have to ask twice ;). It has daily pinterest inspiration and has 3 officer positions available! I promise you'll love it! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/21/2013 1:10:34 PM

MOD!
I'm so bored.

Hey girl, check out "5 ways to celebrate MLK Day" & "25 fantastic things to do on MLK Day."  Say toodle-oo to boredom today.

Karin E.