10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

12 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Janie Face to Face: The Face on the Milk Carton's final conclusion

Famous for The Face on the Milk Carton, Caroline B. Cooney is back, and the fifth and final Janie book is out. If you’ve been keeping...

Im reading this series right now! there good!!! im on the 4 book

by RubySparkle on 1/21/2013 10:15:36 PM

Her book, The Face on the Milk Carton, was definitely a page-turner. I never read any of the others, though.

by supersingershannon on 1/21/2013 8:37:09 PM

Hi girls! Could you please take a look at my club, Books by Us? And if you like it, join it? It would mean a lot to me! In my club we review books, post our own book ideas and talk about our fave reads! I hope I see you there! P.S. All positions r available

by pinklol56 on 1/21/2013 7:06:02 PM

Heyy Girls, join my fashion and beauty club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!, Everyday there will be an outift of the day and a tip of the day. If you hold a position you should post at least 3 times a week if possible more!!!Also make sure you advertise(: We will talk about fashion, makeup, nails, acne... basicaclly EVERYTHING!!! ♥ Happy MLK Day!

by nazirah817 on 1/21/2013 2:09:30 PM

I really want to go somewhere today like the mall what should I dooooooo or gettttt?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Hey girl, check out the GL Fashion section for some shoppin' inspiration.  Have fun at the mall!

Karin E.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/21/2013 12:53:14 PM

hey ladies!

check out and join my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"!

there is a Tip of the Day (TOTD), Outfit of the Week (OOTW), and a Quote of the Week (QOTW)Smile!

by alindgren on 1/21/2013 12:31:00 PM

Mod mod mod
Hey (: what are some really pretty/cool ideas for a facebook profile picture? I really wanna impress my crush. He likes pictures of girls that wear tons of makeup and wear short-shorts. I wanna look like myself though. Like, what would get a guy's attention, while still looking like your not trying too hard? Thanks (:

Hey chica, if you don't wear tons of makeup and short-shorts, then don't wear that in your Facebook prof pic.  A great way to look like you're not trying too hard is to make sure that someone else takes the picture.  Have a friend take a pic of you outside or doing something fun that you enjoy.  Happiness and confidence is very attractive.  Be yourself!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 1/21/2013 10:40:50 AM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!