IN THE LAST MINUTE #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

The smoothest way to sign your crush's valentine

I am giving my crush a nice, but not too mushy, Valentine’s Day card. What’s the best way to sign it? “Love,” seems a little much, and...

MODMODMOD
My 3 friends & I are going to Disney World in April ONLY if we get the money. 3/4 of ours mom are going and the 3 moms that are going are going to pay for their ticket, but thats ALL they're going to pay for. We have to get the rest on our own. Do you know any easy ways besides babysitting, pet sitting, lawn mowing, and the usual stuff like that to earn money? Also, is there any survey websites you can trust to earn money? Thanks(:

Hey girlie,

The only survey sites I have heard of give you rewards like restaurant gift cards and magazine subscriptions, not actual money. All of the things you listed are great options that can earn you a lot! Talk to your parents about advertising in your neighborhood or community so more people can use your services. You could also ask your parents about holding a yard sale for some of your old clothes and toys or ask them about selling things online. You can also do extra chores around your house and earn money from your parents for things they need help with!

Meghan D.

by jazzdancer99 on 2/4/2013 6:04:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My boyfriend wants me to go to his house on Friday to play video games with him. I think it sounds fun, but whenever I think about going to his house for the first time, I get nervous and feel uneasy. I've already met his stepdad, but not his mom. His stepdad seems nice. So why am I so nervous? Is it weird to be as scared as I am to go to his house? How can I get over these nerves? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

It's normal to be nervous, but don't let that keep you from having fun! You're already dating, so there's really nothing to be nervous about. Try thinking of all the fun you have together to relax! I'm sure it will be totally fun once you get there. Have a great time!

Meghan D.

by scamp24 on 2/4/2013 5:07:57 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/4/2013 4:36:05 PM

MOD MOD MODERATOR
So there's a guy I've liked for a long time and we've had good conversations before and I don't have any classes with him this semester but his locker is next to my best friends, so I can see him every once in a while. I think he likes me so I'm going to talk to him tomorrow, he really likes golf so I was thinking I'd talk to him about a tournament that was Sunday or his new schedule for school. Which one do you think would be better? The golf kind of targets an interest of his and his schedule is just school stuff, and I want to show him that we can talk about things other than school. Which do you think? Thanks!! Smile

Hey girlie,

I think those sound like great conversation starters, and you can definitely build from there! Good luck Smile

Meghan D.

by Gigilove321 on 2/4/2013 4:02:41 PM

Mod mod mod
It seems like all my crush can do to communicate with me is tease me. I love joking around with him, but I'd really like to have a normal convo with him! He ignores my fb messages, I don't know why. He calls me 'ew' (I told you about that before, but that was in a different comment) just about every day, and every time I say "why do you keep calling me that?" he just calls me it again.h

Hey girlie,

If he doesn't respond to your messages and calls you "ew," he doesn't sound like a very nice guy! You deserve someone who respects you, not someone who gives you a mean nickname. If he doesn't want to talk to you, that's his loss, so don't sweat it or think you did anything wrong. There are plenty of guys out there who would love to talk to you and would never call you names, and when the time is right you'll meet one of them!

Meghan D.

by isabellec on 2/4/2013 2:30:49 PM

I feel so nervous around my sisters finances brother he's only one year older then I am
Whenever I go to my sisters house and I know he's gonna be their I get SO nervous
and when I see him I can't look at him because I'm afraid I'm going to start giggling like a crazy person I really want to talk to him but I get so nervous around him
My mom teases me about it

Hey girl, before you look at him, just take a deep breath and stay calm.  Be yourself, act confident, and strike up a conversation with him.  You got this.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 2/4/2013 11:37:57 AM

Hey girls!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help ( we answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN! !!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/4/2013 10:03:15 AM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 9:01:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
You guys need to change the poll.

Hey girl, thanks for the reminder.  Hopefully we'll have a new one up next time you check.

Karin E.