4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

19 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

4 ridiculous things schools told girls this week

This week, schools across the U.S. seem to be sillier than usual. Here's a round-up of our top-three picks for Most Ridiculous Thing of the...

All of them are super insane. I mean, they are just kids!!!!!!! The schools should be sued just for saying these things.

by transform2314 on 1/27/2013 6:13:22 PM

I dont thing #4 was fair because its a paper gu for goodness sakes that someone put in there and I think the one about the boobs is horable to sya to a sixth grader whos going through puberty and the one about the pink hair i dont think was fair

by erin2757 on 1/27/2013 5:13:31 PM

1 is the worse, and 2 is totally understandable. it was againt dress code, so it was kinda fair...

by fearless;) on 1/27/2013 5:04:04 PM

#1 and #4

I feel so bad for that girl in #1!!

#2 i kinda get why they would do that because she did do it against dress code. But the girl who dyed her hair pink for breast cancer awareness shouldnt have gotten in trouble.

by fieldhockey001 on 1/27/2013 10:08:02 AM

#3 and #4 are the most Ridiculous . I mean a 5 year old seriously ? It was a hello kitty bubble gun , and really goto jail for a paper gun WOW

by TSfan#1 on 1/27/2013 10:00:11 AM

All of these are so insane... My school actually has the same hair dying policy for High School, but I think it's really stupid. Some of these are really mean, though... Oh, and why question a little kindergartner for THREE HOURS? Sort of pathetic if you ask me..

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/26/2013 9:15:36 PM

** In response to the second mentioned issue**
I don't see any defense in the girl's favor. When you attend any school, you submit to the school's rules, whether it be dress code restrictions, bullying policies, etc. Therefore, I don't see any reason as to why the school should allow students to break rules that have already been explicitly stated.
If you wanted to debate me on this issue, you might bring up 1st Amendment Rights to freedom of expression, and go on to make the point that "dying hair pink or blue can let students express themselves". However, this is only applies if there is not a higher governing power involved in the issue. (In this case, the governing power is the school.)
I don't think that Girl's Life gave an accurate representation of this issue in particular and found their viewpoint to be quite biased.

by sophlida on 1/26/2013 8:40:59 PM

I can sorta understand #2, They had valid resoning, But my vote totally goes for #1. Poor girl.

by rockgirlsrockk on 1/26/2013 7:59:30 PM

My aunt was unfortunately bullied because she had big breasts, she got them reduced but that only gave the bullies more leverage against her Frown that school needs to learn that that kind of bullying is actually sexual harassment.

by kannjenkins on 1/26/2013 7:30:10 PM

Weep I did almost. The first one got me soooooo mad. I mean every girl remembers what it was like with your changing bod. For crying out loud you for sure do not need your school pointing it out! I think the girls who bullied her should have been the ones to get in trouble. Goodness gracious!

P.S. Join my club Lets Be Real! ;)

by apostolicchic on 1/26/2013 5:42:23 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!