AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

4 ridiculous things schools told girls this week

This week, schools across the U.S. seem to be sillier than usual. Here's a round-up of our top-three picks for Most Ridiculous Thing of the...

Dude, #4 is my vote. I can totally sympathize for her. I was bored, so I drew a wild west scene with a gun in it, and they said I could've gotten suspended. We're in sixth grade. We're not stupid. We know what guns are. A little cartoon picture won't exactly give us nightmares. Also, we aren't allowed to celebrate Christmas because some students may be of a different religion. SO not fair!

by pretty gal on 1/26/2013 4:17:44 PM

Wow. Just, wow.

by emmulee on 1/26/2013 3:28:18 PM

Omigod!!! They're all so crazy!!! But with the #1... seriously. She's probably already really self-conscious and telling to get surgery probably made it worse. That's just wrong. =P

by music191 on 1/26/2013 3:25:29 PM

#3- faceplam. all i can think of after reading these are this quote from albert einstien- two things are infinite- the universe and human stupidity. and im not sure about the universe. Failure. just, just fail.

by ravenclawgirl on 1/26/2013 3:09:49 PM

#1 obviously. Guns are a touchy subject now. (I still don't agree with what happened to that kindergartener though.) If dying your hair is against school policy, well then...

by emcheer26 on 1/26/2013 2:44:03 PM

totally #1. I mean, how could they even justify saying that?? schools r so insane these days...

by lucy143247 on 1/26/2013 1:46:49 PM

Poor Melody!!! She didn't even make the paper gun.
Frown

by lemonlime123 on 1/26/2013 1:19:33 PM

All of them. The entire line of these ridiculous stories are absolutely..... ridiculous. But if I had to choose, the first one is the MOST ridiculous thing ever. The school ignored the bullies and pretty much joined in the bullying themselves. If someone told me that I had big boobs, I would say "Yup, and I know you're jealous Tong"

by meepala21 on 1/26/2013 11:49:18 AM

#1 for sure. The only thing I could see is if she had been wearing inappropriate clothing to "flaunt her stuff." But even then all they needed to do was sit down and have a chat with her parents about it, not make her switch schools or get plastic surgery.
I'm sure she dressed appropriately though, and I think it's absolutely horrible that a school would do something like that.

by XxTeddy_BearXx on 1/26/2013 11:40:27 AM

The way the school officials handled #1 is soo not the right way. I understand #2 i mean it is against the dress code and all. #3 is really dumb. The girl is 5. 5-year-olds are gonna say weird and inappropriate things because they don't know any better. #4 is also dumb cuz it was a piece of paper. what if someone accidentally tore a piece of paper out of their notebook and it kinda looked like that. no one would have reported it then.

by luvmonkey1313 on 1/26/2013 11:20:48 AM