AN HOUR AGO Sleep easy: 5 easy tips to kick your night owl habits for good!: http://t.co/akrP1wN0sQ

14 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

14 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

COMMENTS

4 ridiculous things schools told girls this week

This week, schools across the U.S. seem to be sillier than usual. Here's a round-up of our top-three picks for Most Ridiculous Thing of the...

You know what's stupid my school won't even let us wear colored socks,not even black! We already wear uniforms and our principal won't even change the rule. But it's def not as stupid as these.

by archeology on 1/25/2013 8:18:28 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer any question you have about anything! Feel free to ask on my profile page if you would like too. I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/25/2013 8:01:23 PM

girl from #1: its totally normal your school is messed up and they should really get the government involved with them because that's bogus, wrong, dumb, and just insulting to be told that you need surgery. you'd think they'd stop the bullying, but they just went ahead and said the girl needed surgery?!?! what has happened to the darn world??

by fashionista997 on 1/25/2013 7:17:01 PM

WTF! Sorry for cussing but all that's just RIDICULOUS AND INSANELY STUPIDDDDDDDDD! -_-

by Susmita24 on 1/25/2013 7:02:24 PM

I vote #1
People are getting a little too paranoid. Kids aren't perfect and parents have to remember that. Seriously!?! This girl was made that way. God made her wonderfully to look like she does and people cannot violate her rights for what she looks like. It's like say "You can't go to this school because you are too fat." It's just wrong. I wish the best of hopes for this girl and hope those crazies come to their senses.

by Maxerdude on 1/25/2013 6:39:53 PM

The first is by FAR the stupidest! SERIOUSLY?! like the school was supposed to address the KIDS not her! OMG

by ida_ghohestani on 1/25/2013 6:28:34 PM

The bubble gun thing. Its a BUBBLE gun,not a full blown army weapon,dumbo.

by audz1199 on 1/25/2013 6:24:02 PM

I have another ridiculous thing to add to this list! Apparently we can't wear skirts @ our school if we take FACS class. Our teacher says if we wear skirts and just so happen to be crawling around on the floor guys might see our "lady parts". What does the teacher think? we're not wearing underwear and spandex or somthing?

Lynae P.

by billabongbabe997 on 1/25/2013 6:09:55 PM

I can relate to #2.In my last month seventh grade, I dyed streaks of pink into my hair. My principal told me that she would have me expelled if it wasn't dyed back immediately. And when my mom said no, the principal told me to use temporary hair spray to dye it brown for the remainder of the year! So I was out $100 (for the original dye job) and I had to dye it back after having pink in my hair for less then a week!

by bellababy4 on 1/25/2013 5:30:21 PM

what the heck? #1 thats so dumb if that was my mom she would have tolled the school off that is so weried

by redvelvetluv on 1/25/2013 5:16:13 PM