2 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

4 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

4 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

4 ridiculous things schools told girls this week

This week, schools across the U.S. seem to be sillier than usual. Here's a round-up of our top-three picks for Most Ridiculous Thing of the...

Ridic #1.
Whaaat?
It's not her fault. If the school thinks the solution is to have her get surgery, let THEM pay for it. -_-

by i<3cake on 1/25/2013 4:13:20 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 4:12:58 PM

All of those are pretty ridiculous! I think #3 is my pick I mean it was a kinder gardener... They are gonna say weird stuff! Lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/25/2013 3:54:00 PM

WHOA schools are getting to protective and messed up now of days!!

by LexiNicoleBieber on 1/25/2013 2:55:04 PM

Are you kidding me????!!! #1 is INSANE. You must me jokeing! SO glad i don't go to that school!!!!!!!!!!! but i feel so bad for that girl :'(

by physicschick on 1/25/2013 1:57:30 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Careโ™ฅ

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:39:16 PM

#2 is ridiculous like really my mom said i could dye my hair light green and the.vice principal said to un dye my hair and my mom came to the school and cussed him out and ever since then the kids started to dye thwew un unusually colors

by mindless_101 on 1/25/2013 1:26:00 PM

#1 Big boobs
WHAT THE HECK? Schools have no right to tell girls that something is wrong with their bodies. Everyone has different size breasts and they cant help it! Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard: being kicked out of school because your breasts are too big. Someone needs to sue this school.

by lms229 on 1/25/2013 12:46:25 PM

theyre all ridiculous. espeically #1. a girl is in trouble for having big breast? like thats her fault?

by girlivinginclouds on 1/25/2013 12:40:56 PM

Ridic thing #1 and #3 - that is mean to tell a sixth grader to either get plastic surgery or transfer and then to question a 5-year old for 3 hours and suspend her for an open threat with a bubbble gun.

by kee1kee on 1/25/2013 12:28:10 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.