4 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

5 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

6 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

4 ridiculous things schools told girls this week

This week, schools across the U.S. seem to be sillier than usual. Here's a round-up of our top-three picks for Most Ridiculous Thing of the...

It's not her fault that her breasts are larger than most 6th graders. These issues should so not be here. The hair I can kind of understand with it being the dress code, but when someone dyes it pink so support something then that should be OK. My dad told me about the bubblegum thing and I didn't believe him at first, but now I do!

by xJessieRoulettex on 1/25/2013 11:45:28 AM

Boob reduction surgery???????????????? Wtf that's a terrible thing to say I gotta show all my friends this

by Colie34720 on 1/25/2013 11:32:01 AM

I can't choose between the 1st and the last. 1~ That is cruel to tell to someone and that won't solve the problem. They're basically doing what society is trying to prevent.
Last~ Really? Who would report that!? That just makes me so angry. It's not even like she made it! She wasn't pointing it at people or threatening anyone, so why would she get in trouble!?

by rileytibbles on 1/25/2013 10:41:42 AM

My hair is pink- good thing the people at my school aren't WACKJOBS!

by puffinlover99 on 1/25/2013 10:25:34 AM

All of them where kinda over the top, but I think the worst was the first one! That is absolutely terrible. And honestly, what kind of choice is that. If your still growing, surgeries like that are dangerous, unecesarry and expensive!

by kenbon on 1/25/2013 9:31:01 AM

Oh my gosh..This is like insane. All of them are ridiculous! I actually live really close to one of these girls too. :o

by Chloe<3 on 1/25/2013 1:59:36 AM

The hair one I can see the schools point, if it's in the dress code she shouldn't have died her hair. Telling her to go home is a bit extreme, but especially considering gangs, I get it. The gun threats are ridiculous, but the one about breast reduction surgery is cruel and stupid.

by dragonsrox1000 on 1/25/2013 1:10:19 AM

They all are absolutely rediculous but i think #1 and #3 are most crazy!

by hmeyer on 1/25/2013 1:09:57 AM

Ridic thing #3:we're taking your bubble gun threat seriously. Really three hours of questioning.wow sad.

by emmacd on 1/25/2013 12:58:27 AM

Ridic thing #1: Big boobs? Time for breast reduction surgery, sweetie gets my vote for Most Ridiculous Thing of the Week.

by otter77 on 1/25/2013 12:19:15 AM