5 MINUTES AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

AN HOUR AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

3 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

COMMENTS

5 movie couples we can't wait to see in theaters

Love is in the air…and it’s about to explode on the big screen. Catching the latest flicks in the theater just as they come out is exciting...

PERCABETH!!!!!! OMG, WHY DOES SEA OF MONSTERS AND CATCHING FIRE HAVE TO COME OUT SUCH A LONG TIME MORE???

by nuramalina17 on 3/8/2013 8:27:38 PM

so psyched for Gatsby!!!

by the_last_ninja on 2/19/2013 12:04:26 PM

PERCABETH!!!!!!!!!! CLARY AND JACE!!!!!!!! <3333333333

by unicornninja on 1/25/2013 7:41:19 PM

Im so excited for catching fire! but it comes out on nov
22 I cant wait that long!

by redvelvetluv on 1/24/2013 8:17:35 PM

I am waiting to see Julie and R on the silver screen.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 1:29:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
What are some things I can say to flirt with my crush? Thanks.

Hey girlie, just be natural. Say hi and ask how he is and talk about whatever comes next. The chemistry will carry the conversation for you.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 1/23/2013 8:29:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I was recently allowed to date by my mom. How do I flirt? Please help. Thanks

Hey girlie, the best flirting is subtle and leaves him wanting more! So make eye contact, be extra friendly and touch a boy's arm or back when you talk to him.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 1/23/2013 7:33:26 PM

I haven't seen any of the Percy Jackson movies but wow Logan Lerman is soo cute<3 haha

by maggie183 on 1/23/2013 6:39:08 PM

Can't wait for Warm Bodies and Catching Fire Laughing

by justrainbowz on 1/23/2013 5:17:49 PM

Still, I hate Cassandra Clare. She thinks too much of her self and city of bones isnt really that good. And she really did plagiarize her own works!

by 888689 on 1/23/2013 4:29:39 PM