1 HOURS AGO 5 ways to nix nasty thigh sweat probz: http://t.co/982h3PqHBE

2 HOURS AGO What to do when your bra-stuffing secret gets revealed: http://t.co/wZC6Zb2Um4

3 HOURS AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

COMMENTS

5 movie couples we can't wait to see in theaters

Love is in the air…and it’s about to explode on the big screen. Catching the latest flicks in the theater just as they come out is exciting...

Can't wait for Warm Bodies and City of Bones, hopefully it is as good as the book Laughing and I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I am to so no offence to anyone but Harry Potter suck, and honestly Cassandra did write all her stuff. Besides no one said anything about the Twilight series even through some could say that they were "plagiarised" and stolen/copied from the Vampire Diaries book series that came out years before Twilight did. Besides if it was plagiarised do you think it would have been published? Besides from what I have heard some lines in the Harry Potter books are not the author's they came from older books as well.

by smile :) on 1/23/2013 1:24:21 PM

I love catching fire!!!!!!!! And I hate city of bones

by 888689 on 1/23/2013 1:23:04 PM

I hate city of bones

by 888689 on 1/23/2013 12:25:32 PM

Cassandra Clare can't write her own books. Her stuff is plagiarized. She even plagiarized her own books. She took lines from the Draco trilogy, her fanfics, and put it in city of bones. She borrows lines from lord of the rings and changes it a little bit and then calls it her own...and Clary is suppose to be Ginny ( looks and acts alike) from harry potter. Jace is supposed to be Draco from hp ( looks and acts alike) and Simon is suppose to be Harry from hp. The circle are like voldemorts
Death eaters and valentine is suppose to be like voldemort. It very similar to hp. Cassandra Clare also took stuff from LoTR and star wars and made it her own. She just combined some stuff
And made it her own. It isn't very original. I would not recommend seeing the movie. The books have confusing plots and it isn't well organized. She creates suspense in the beginning but then the suspense declines and it gets really boring.
This movie is a bad choice!

by 888689 on 1/23/2013 12:25:03 PM

Can't wait for Warm Bodies and the Great Gatsby!!

by HelenaPS on 1/22/2013 11:22:12 PM

Lol I might sound nerdy but I really want to see the new Percy Jackson movie! I don't even like action movies! I don't know why but I want to see it!?

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/22/2013 10:20:14 PM

UGHIES I thought Catching Fire was gonna be during the SUMMER :-/ :'(

Wahhh and ya not into Percy Jackson at all lol

by neonroxursox on 1/22/2013 10:18:47 PM

The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books EVER. I was so upset when they pushed the release date back to the summer. And my best friend and I already have plans to see City of Bones as soon as it comes out, before she leaves for college.

by rockinlishy on 1/22/2013 9:17:10 PM

I can't wait to see Warm Bodies and Catching Fire.I just don't know if I can wait to november to see catching fire.

by emmacd on 1/22/2013 8:57:06 PM

I can't wait to see the Daisy and Jay in The Great Gatsby! That is one of my favorite books.

by supersingershannon on 1/22/2013 8:56:46 PM