Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 wins an Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day DVD from Disney Studios HE: http://t.co/Wa9pbnrBwH

2 HOURS AGO This 15-year-old makes over $480,000 a year... http://t.co/SH98IhhTK7

9 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

COMMENTS

5 movie couples we can't wait to see in theaters

Love is in the air…and it’s about to explode on the big screen. Catching the latest flicks in the theater just as they come out is exciting...

Katniss and Peeta!!!! But warm bodies sounds cool, I hope my bf takes me to it!!!!

by 27jangirl on 1/22/2013 8:53:59 PM

Out of this list, I can't wait to see Warm Bodies and Catching Fire. But I can't believe Katie and Alex from Safe Haven weren't on this list! I'm most excited to see them Smile

by BaileyMarissa on 1/22/2013 8:23:47 PM

Whoo! The mortal instruments. Can't wait for jace and clary <3

by Sweetie99 on 1/22/2013 8:23:40 PM

Im totally obsessed with the Hunger Games. I know absolutley every single detail about it. I know the differences between the first book and the first movie and I know every single detail of all the books and Ill know every details of the movies when they come out. I even know that Mockingjay ( last book) will be in 2 parts.

by hgrules on 1/22/2013 7:20:04 PM

I cant wait for Catching Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do we have to wait so long. Ugggghhhhh

by hgrules on 1/22/2013 7:14:35 PM

My BFF is a Pride and Prejudice geek so I have to say this for her: Matthew Macfadyn and Keira Knightly!

by miley13t on 1/22/2013 6:31:31 PM

Warm bodiesSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 1/22/2013 6:15:34 PM

I'M GONNA GO SEE THIS!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 1/22/2013 6:14:42 PM

Ugh, I hate how they left so many loose ends in the first Percy Jackson movie. They made it so unlike the book, and some of that's gonna affect the new movie...

by Diamonds<3 on 1/22/2013 6:06:13 PM

Catching Fire should come out in March again! It was right over my spring break so it was perfect!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/22/2013 6:01:50 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!