27 MINUTES AGO All I want for Christmas is...

1 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

2 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

5 movie couples we can't wait to see in theaters

Love is in the air…and it’s about to explode on the big screen. Catching the latest flicks in the theater just as they come out is exciting...

Gale! I love Gale. Cannot wait for catching fire(:

by onghairlonglegs on 1/22/2013 6:00:41 PM

Please join nazirah817's club, "It's all About Fashion and Beauty!"
We post info on all your fashion and beauty needs, Nail Styles of the Week, Tip Of the Day, Quote of the Week, Advice, and everything else under the fashion sun!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/22/2013 5:38:01 PM

jace is soo not how i pictured him. hes not cute enough. im excited for catching fire to come out and the 3rd one in Cassandra Clare's infernal devices series comes out in 56 days!!!

by luvmonkey1313 on 1/22/2013 5:31:24 PM

Completely looking forward to the Great Gatsby (it is such a great book), as well as Percy Jackson and Warm Bodies looks hilarious.

by star53 on 1/22/2013 5:27:27 PM

Catching Fire is a must for me to watch!

by aki2000 on 1/22/2013 5:21:22 PM

I can't wait for the Catching Fire! It's going to be AMAZING!

by therealityofshannon on 1/22/2013 5:03:35 PM

Ugg! I hate the Percy Jackson Movies. It is NOTHING like the books! I also can't wait for Catching Fire. Why November? I can't wait so long! I'm being forced to wait! Frown

by daylily5 on 1/22/2013 1:40:12 PM

I want to see Warm Bodies so bad!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 1:39:46 PM

hey ladies!

check out my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"!

there is a Tip of the Day (TOTD), Outfit of the Week (OOTW), Quote of the Week (QOTW), and Hair Tips (HTOTD) at least 3x weekly!Smile

by alindgren on 1/22/2013 12:43:16 PM

ADVICE: you don't have to ask twice ;)
We want you to ask us any questions that YOU have! We will post daily tips but if you comment a question, we will answer it. We're talking about guys, clothes, beauty you name it! We're ready to help you feel more confident and excited about a new look. Smile

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:55:42 AM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!