7 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

10 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

11 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

5 movie couples we can't wait to see in theaters

Love is in the air…and it’s about to explode on the big screen. Catching the latest flicks in the theater just as they come out is exciting...

PERCABETH!!!!!! OMG, WHY DOES SEA OF MONSTERS AND CATCHING FIRE HAVE TO COME OUT SUCH A LONG TIME MORE???

by nuramalina17 on 3/8/2013 8:27:38 PM

so psyched for Gatsby!!!

by the_last_ninja on 2/19/2013 12:04:26 PM

PERCABETH!!!!!!!!!! CLARY AND JACE!!!!!!!! <3333333333

by unicornninja on 1/25/2013 7:41:19 PM

Im so excited for catching fire! but it comes out on nov
22 I cant wait that long!

by redvelvetluv on 1/24/2013 8:17:35 PM

I am waiting to see Julie and R on the silver screen.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 1:29:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
What are some things I can say to flirt with my crush? Thanks.

Hey girlie, just be natural. Say hi and ask how he is and talk about whatever comes next. The chemistry will carry the conversation for you.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 1/23/2013 8:29:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I was recently allowed to date by my mom. How do I flirt? Please help. Thanks

Hey girlie, the best flirting is subtle and leaves him wanting more! So make eye contact, be extra friendly and touch a boy's arm or back when you talk to him.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 1/23/2013 7:33:26 PM

I haven't seen any of the Percy Jackson movies but wow Logan Lerman is soo cute<3 haha

by maggie183 on 1/23/2013 6:39:08 PM

Can't wait for Warm Bodies and Catching Fire Laughing

by justrainbowz on 1/23/2013 5:17:49 PM

Still, I hate Cassandra Clare. She thinks too much of her self and city of bones isnt really that good. And she really did plagiarize her own works!

by 888689 on 1/23/2013 4:29:39 PM

Can't wait for Warm Bodies and City of Bones, hopefully it is as good as the book Laughing and I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I am to so no offence to anyone but Harry Potter suck, and honestly Cassandra did write all her stuff. Besides no one said anything about the Twilight series even through some could say that they were "plagiarised" and stolen/copied from the Vampire Diaries book series that came out years before Twilight did. Besides if it was plagiarised do you think it would have been published? Besides from what I have heard some lines in the Harry Potter books are not the author's they came from older books as well.

by smile :) on 1/23/2013 1:24:21 PM

I love catching fire!!!!!!!! And I hate city of bones

by 888689 on 1/23/2013 1:23:04 PM

I hate city of bones

by 888689 on 1/23/2013 12:25:32 PM

Cassandra Clare can't write her own books. Her stuff is plagiarized. She even plagiarized her own books. She took lines from the Draco trilogy, her fanfics, and put it in city of bones. She borrows lines from lord of the rings and changes it a little bit and then calls it her own...and Clary is suppose to be Ginny ( looks and acts alike) from harry potter. Jace is supposed to be Draco from hp ( looks and acts alike) and Simon is suppose to be Harry from hp. The circle are like voldemorts
Death eaters and valentine is suppose to be like voldemort. It very similar to hp. Cassandra Clare also took stuff from LoTR and star wars and made it her own. She just combined some stuff
And made it her own. It isn't very original. I would not recommend seeing the movie. The books have confusing plots and it isn't well organized. She creates suspense in the beginning but then the suspense declines and it gets really boring.
This movie is a bad choice!

by 888689 on 1/23/2013 12:25:03 PM

Can't wait for Warm Bodies and the Great Gatsby!!

by HelenaPS on 1/22/2013 11:22:12 PM

Lol I might sound nerdy but I really want to see the new Percy Jackson movie! I don't even like action movies! I don't know why but I want to see it!?

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/22/2013 10:20:14 PM

UGHIES I thought Catching Fire was gonna be during the SUMMER :-/ :'(

Wahhh and ya not into Percy Jackson at all lol

by neonroxursox on 1/22/2013 10:18:47 PM

The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books EVER. I was so upset when they pushed the release date back to the summer. And my best friend and I already have plans to see City of Bones as soon as it comes out, before she leaves for college.

by rockinlishy on 1/22/2013 9:17:10 PM

I can't wait to see Warm Bodies and Catching Fire.I just don't know if I can wait to november to see catching fire.

by emmacd on 1/22/2013 8:57:06 PM

I can't wait to see the Daisy and Jay in The Great Gatsby! That is one of my favorite books.

by supersingershannon on 1/22/2013 8:56:46 PM

Katniss and Peeta!!!! But warm bodies sounds cool, I hope my bf takes me to it!!!!

by 27jangirl on 1/22/2013 8:53:59 PM

Out of this list, I can't wait to see Warm Bodies and Catching Fire. But I can't believe Katie and Alex from Safe Haven weren't on this list! I'm most excited to see them Smile

by BaileyMarissa on 1/22/2013 8:23:47 PM

Whoo! The mortal instruments. Can't wait for jace and clary <3

by Sweetie99 on 1/22/2013 8:23:40 PM

Im totally obsessed with the Hunger Games. I know absolutley every single detail about it. I know the differences between the first book and the first movie and I know every single detail of all the books and Ill know every details of the movies when they come out. I even know that Mockingjay ( last book) will be in 2 parts.

by hgrules on 1/22/2013 7:20:04 PM

I cant wait for Catching Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do we have to wait so long. Ugggghhhhh

by hgrules on 1/22/2013 7:14:35 PM

My BFF is a Pride and Prejudice geek so I have to say this for her: Matthew Macfadyn and Keira Knightly!

by miley13t on 1/22/2013 6:31:31 PM

Warm bodiesSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 1/22/2013 6:15:34 PM

I'M GONNA GO SEE THIS!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 1/22/2013 6:14:42 PM

Ugh, I hate how they left so many loose ends in the first Percy Jackson movie. They made it so unlike the book, and some of that's gonna affect the new movie...

by Diamonds<3 on 1/22/2013 6:06:13 PM

Catching Fire should come out in March again! It was right over my spring break so it was perfect!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/22/2013 6:01:50 PM

Gale! I love Gale. Cannot wait for catching fire(:

by onghairlonglegs on 1/22/2013 6:00:41 PM

Please join nazirah817's club, "It's all About Fashion and Beauty!"
We post info on all your fashion and beauty needs, Nail Styles of the Week, Tip Of the Day, Quote of the Week, Advice, and everything else under the fashion sun!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/22/2013 5:38:01 PM

jace is soo not how i pictured him. hes not cute enough. im excited for catching fire to come out and the 3rd one in Cassandra Clare's infernal devices series comes out in 56 days!!!

by luvmonkey1313 on 1/22/2013 5:31:24 PM

Completely looking forward to the Great Gatsby (it is such a great book), as well as Percy Jackson and Warm Bodies looks hilarious.

by star53 on 1/22/2013 5:27:27 PM

Catching Fire is a must for me to watch!

by aki2000 on 1/22/2013 5:21:22 PM

I can't wait for the Catching Fire! It's going to be AMAZING!

by therealityofshannon on 1/22/2013 5:03:35 PM

Ugg! I hate the Percy Jackson Movies. It is NOTHING like the books! I also can't wait for Catching Fire. Why November? I can't wait so long! I'm being forced to wait! Frown

by daylily5 on 1/22/2013 1:40:12 PM

I want to see Warm Bodies so bad!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 1:39:46 PM

hey ladies!

check out my club, "Beauty Tips & Tidbits"!

POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE, apply now!Smile

there is a Tip of the Day (TOTD), Outfit of the Week (OOTW), Quote of the Week (QOTW), and Hair Tips (HTOTD) at least 3x weekly!Smile

xoxo

by alindgren on 1/22/2013 12:43:16 PM

ADVICE: you don't have to ask twice ;)
We want you to ask us any questions that YOU have! We will post daily tips but if you comment a question, we will answer it. We're talking about guys, clothes, beauty you name it! We're ready to help you feel more confident and excited about a new look. Smile

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:55:42 AM