1 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

3 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Classic and confident Gracie K.

This gal from Pittsburgh, PA likes a natural look and aims for ease. We love how Gracie wears just enough makeup to feel confident, but doesn’t go...

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:45:06 PM

Gracie is so pretty, and these are all such great product recommendations. (:

by purplerainn on 1/23/2013 8:21:22 PM

Mod!Mod!Mod!
my friend always makes fun of me and my other friend because we aren't as good as her in dance. ( she is better at the actual dance moves but we are better at staying together and looking professional) She made fun of us when we didn't make varsity last year ( we were just a few % points away) and well she always does that we have told her and our coaches but they are like oh she doesn't mean it or you know i was joking but she isn't and well my friend crys about it all the time (i do too but I don't like to cry in front of people.) And well the point is that on monday we have a competition and she is doing a duet and is competing against my friend and myself. She will score higher than us and we know it and we are almost sure that she will make fun of us. It has gotten to the point were I cry a lot and Im terrified of it and we want to quit because she only tells us how horrible we did. Also we are all 14 and I dont want to cry in school if she says it but ik i will Frown

Hey girlie, do your best to block her out. So what if she's better? I'm sure you and your friend are better at lots of things. If you stop talking to her and stop acknowledging her comments, it won't be as fun for her and she'll get the message. As long as you're trying your best, you have to try not to let someone else make you feel bad about that.

Lauren T.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 1/23/2013 8:01:46 PM

MODMODMOD Help!

Hey girlie, unless you have a friend willing to listen, a school counselor or therapist is your only option. With all of your issues I think you need more than a friend. You need a professional who has helped other people get better and can help you get better too. Sometimes you need to do things you don't want to do to get the help you really need.

Lauren T.

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 1/23/2013 7:07:02 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!!MOD!!!!
ugh!!! i entered this beauty spy thing 5 times!!! and i never get in!!! why don't i get in??????

hey girl! hmm, that's hard to say. I don't decide who wins, but I think it's safe to say whoever pulls the winners tries to pick all sorts of different girls. I'm sorry that you haven't won yet. Stay determined and keep trying. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Prim on 1/23/2013 2:55:35 PM

check out and join my club, "Tips & Tidbits"!

POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE, apply now!Smile

there are tons of tips daily on basically anything!

xoxoSmile

by alindgren on 1/23/2013 2:46:10 PM

I keep sending in applications but totally forget to send in a picture....I need to do this correctly! Frown I'll go work on that.... Smile
And....clicking on it now! Smile