9 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

10 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

13 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Lea vs. Chloe

We’ve been eyeing the neon trend for quite a while now. (Did you check out our Cute & Cheap neon accessories in our December/January 2013 issue?) And...

Lea all the way puurfecttt

by ahdanahluvsyou on 1/29/2013 6:01:47 PM

i don't like the colour pink but lea looks great

by moya-kay on 1/29/2013 1:25:30 PM

I hate neon, but I do think that the only colors that work in neon are aqua and pink. Lea's dress is stunning and super flattering. Chloe's is just blah. Hands up, this round goes to Lea!!!

by kawai on 1/27/2013 5:49:58 PM

Hi does anyone want to join my club? I post tips to make the world a greener place! Smile

by IvylouGirl on 1/26/2013 7:40:08 AM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 6:28:38 PM

i think Lea is rocking hers wayy better and Chloes doesn't work for her, like you know the saying "wear the dress, dont let it wear you" well chloes is def. weearing her

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 6:28:18 PM

Lea! Chloe doesn't look good in that color but style, totally.

by GoddessOfBooks on 1/25/2013 5:28:42 PM

lea's.chloe's just hurts my eyes.i luv neon,but chloe had too much neon.

by fashionista522 on 1/25/2013 3:34:40 PM

I love lea's. Chloes dress overpowered her face while lea's looked really nice with her skin tone

by 4soccer27 on 1/25/2013 12:07:13 AM

Lea's is the cuter of the two dresses, but I think Chloe works it better.

by elton.elizab14 on 1/24/2013 10:49:09 PM