1 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

2 HOURS AGO It's #BackToSchool week! Hit the halls in style with @theduckbrand DIYs: http://t.co/64CwZZ7zud pic.twitter.com/Nz97uzOBCk

2 HOURS AGO QUIZ! Are you super shy or a social butterfly?: http://t.co/FeZgDt0EuO pic.twitter.com/5nCurxvJqQ

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Lea vs. Chloe

We’ve been eyeing the neon trend for quite a while now. (Did you check out our Cute & Cheap neon accessories in our December/January 2013 issue?) And...

Lea did bright best.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 12:49:27 AM

I have to go with Chloe's her dress is really pretty

by luvkassie on 1/23/2013 9:09:16 PM

Lea, definitely!!!!!

by glgirl1199 on 1/23/2013 9:06:01 PM

Ok I think we all agree they both look fabulous! Lea made a bright pink elegant with a sparkly and swirled pattern with matching starlet heels and a cute braided up do. She definently has a theme for herself Smile Meanwhile, Chole let's the dress stand out with black heels and a natural make up look. I love how it's a bit kiddish too with the big flower pattern! This is such a tough choice! I'm gonna go with Lea because it seems more red carpet worthy and over the two I would most likely wear that outfit.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/23/2013 9:00:19 PM

Lea

by Lizzylizard101 on 1/23/2013 8:57:11 PM

They both look GREAT, but I'm gonna have to go with Lea, mainly because Chloe's hair makes her look a little throwed away. Messy is cute, but not like that!

by purplerainn on 1/23/2013 8:18:52 PM

Chloe, Lea's is a bit revealing

by teddy878 on 1/23/2013 8:17:56 PM

Definitely Chloe! I love the design on her dress!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/23/2013 8:14:26 PM

lea for sure

by cherrypop123 on 1/23/2013 7:57:10 PM

I don't really like Chloe's dress. I think Lea's is cute but it would look way better if it wasn't see-though and had a different pattern. So... neither.

by angrybirds99 on 1/23/2013 7:39:10 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!