5 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

6 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

7 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Lea vs. Chloe

We’ve been eyeing the neon trend for quite a while now. (Did you check out our Cute & Cheap neon accessories in our December/January 2013 issue?) And...

Lea did bright best.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 12:49:27 AM

I have to go with Chloe's her dress is really pretty

by luvkassie on 1/23/2013 9:09:16 PM

Lea, definitely!!!!!

by glgirl1199 on 1/23/2013 9:06:01 PM

Ok I think we all agree they both look fabulous! Lea made a bright pink elegant with a sparkly and swirled pattern with matching starlet heels and a cute braided up do. She definently has a theme for herself Smile Meanwhile, Chole let's the dress stand out with black heels and a natural make up look. I love how it's a bit kiddish too with the big flower pattern! This is such a tough choice! I'm gonna go with Lea because it seems more red carpet worthy and over the two I would most likely wear that outfit.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/23/2013 9:00:19 PM

Lea

by Lizzylizard101 on 1/23/2013 8:57:11 PM

They both look GREAT, but I'm gonna have to go with Lea, mainly because Chloe's hair makes her look a little throwed away. Messy is cute, but not like that!

by purplerainn on 1/23/2013 8:18:52 PM

Chloe, Lea's is a bit revealing

by teddy878 on 1/23/2013 8:17:56 PM

Definitely Chloe! I love the design on her dress!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/23/2013 8:14:26 PM

lea for sure

by cherrypop123 on 1/23/2013 7:57:10 PM

I don't really like Chloe's dress. I think Lea's is cute but it would look way better if it wasn't see-though and had a different pattern. So... neither.

by angrybirds99 on 1/23/2013 7:39:10 PM

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!