1 HOURS AGO Even landlocked ladies can throw this funky luau: http://t.co/LrhrN3wkoL pic.twitter.com/BIEiiOVizp

2 HOURS AGO We can't pick our fave part of #July4th… Lucky us, the #BestFriendsWhenever cast weighed in! http://t.co/FJc7iEpUum pic.twitter.com/EeGTpNp0R6

2 HOURS AGO The key to bright skin? Sunny citrus 🍊: http://t.co/YYh7RIfAeccpic.twitter.com/cdi5iXTI833

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Lea vs. Chloe

We’ve been eyeing the neon trend for quite a while now. (Did you check out our Cute & Cheap neon accessories in our December/January 2013 issue?) And...

Lea did bright best.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 12:49:27 AM

I have to go with Chloe's her dress is really pretty

by luvkassie on 1/23/2013 9:09:16 PM

Lea, definitely!!!!!

by glgirl1199 on 1/23/2013 9:06:01 PM

Ok I think we all agree they both look fabulous! Lea made a bright pink elegant with a sparkly and swirled pattern with matching starlet heels and a cute braided up do. She definently has a theme for herself Smile Meanwhile, Chole let's the dress stand out with black heels and a natural make up look. I love how it's a bit kiddish too with the big flower pattern! This is such a tough choice! I'm gonna go with Lea because it seems more red carpet worthy and over the two I would most likely wear that outfit.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/23/2013 9:00:19 PM

Lea

by Lizzylizard101 on 1/23/2013 8:57:11 PM

They both look GREAT, but I'm gonna have to go with Lea, mainly because Chloe's hair makes her look a little throwed away. Messy is cute, but not like that!

by purplerainn on 1/23/2013 8:18:52 PM

Chloe, Lea's is a bit revealing

by teddy878 on 1/23/2013 8:17:56 PM

Definitely Chloe! I love the design on her dress!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/23/2013 8:14:26 PM

lea for sure

by cherrypop123 on 1/23/2013 7:57:10 PM

I don't really like Chloe's dress. I think Lea's is cute but it would look way better if it wasn't see-though and had a different pattern. So... neither.

by angrybirds99 on 1/23/2013 7:39:10 PM