12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Lea vs. Chloe

We’ve been eyeing the neon trend for quite a while now. (Did you check out our Cute & Cheap neon accessories in our December/January 2013 issue?) And...

Neither!

by Chloe<3 on 1/23/2013 5:34:07 PM

Chloe!!! Love her girly yet bright flower dress!!!!

by aki2000 on 1/23/2013 5:34:03 PM

I'm gonna go with Chloe's dressSmile

by flowers2800 on 1/23/2013 5:05:24 PM

If you go by the dress itself, I like Chloe's better. But I don't think the color works on her and it doesn't fit her. I personally would wear Chloe's dress. Lea's dress fits her and the color works.

by Carly1206 on 1/23/2013 5:03:34 PM

LEA!!!!!

by coco4 on 1/23/2013 4:21:21 PM

Well I like Lea's because i like the dress better! I do not like the dress Chloe is wearing. The big yellow follows are cheesy. I like the pink because it is bright, has sparkles, and the cap sleeves are see through. I do not agree with not liking Chloe's dress because of the skin tone because Chloe isn't "pale" and just because she has a more fair complexion does NOT mean that she can never wear bright colors or yellow. It's dumb.

by BabyDahl13 on 1/23/2013 4:15:17 PM

Lea by far. I don't like the color for Chloe's skin tone or hair, or the style in general. Sorry!

by xxnycbeauty on 1/23/2013 3:50:11 PM

I actually don't like Chloe's dress that much (feels so weird saying that, as my name is also Chloe.) The colors just don't work well with her skin tone, and the fit doesn't really flatter her figure. She still looks gorgeous, but I think if the dress were a different color (say, purple or blue) and it were a tad bit differently shaped, it would look stunning.
But Lea, as always, looks absolutely beautiful. I think she wins this round. I adore the shade, shape, details, EVERYTHING about her dress. And it totally works on her.

by graciegang on 1/23/2013 3:45:28 PM

I like Lea's best, not a huge fan of the dresses, but the pink is better. I don't think the realllyyyy bright neon yellow flower dress goes good with the jet black heals. Maybe a white heal or pastel pink would go better. And the hair and skin tone also doesn't match. So yeah Smile My opinion

by neonroxursox on 1/23/2013 3:20:16 PM

I don't think chloe's dress works on her even though it is a cute dress. I do think that lea's dress looks nice on her though. so I would have to go with Lea

by Kaycris on 1/23/2013 3:18:09 PM