13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Lea vs. Chloe

We’ve been eyeing the neon trend for quite a while now. (Did you check out our Cute & Cheap neon accessories in our December/January 2013 issue?) And...

I don't know, they both look good, and while Lea's dress looks better on her (as far as color goes), I like Chloe's dress itself better.

by lpolk on 1/23/2013 2:15:00 PM

Gotta go with Lea on this one. Chloe's dress doesn't really work with her skin tone..I mean it's ok but Lea's works better

by maggie183 on 1/23/2013 1:15:02 PM

Lea's dress complements her skin better whiles Chloe's dress makes her skin look bloodless.

by Xueyunc on 1/23/2013 12:42:07 PM

Lea looks cute but I like Chloe's outfit better.

by wildstar19 on 1/23/2013 11:31:18 AM

Lea definitely.

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 8:57:53 AM

I love chloe, but lea michelle's looks way better. chloe is better in dark colors.

by sarahaqua17 on 1/23/2013 6:25:21 AM

Chloe one for sure in my book. Sure, the yellow is a bit rough on her skin tone (I totally agree with zwinky on that), but I didn't like the design of Lea's dress at all.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 1/23/2013 2:55:03 AM

I love them both, but Lea's goes best with her skin tone. The neon yellow is a bit harsh for Chloe's pale skin.

by zwinky on 1/23/2013 12:36:42 AM

Lea is one of my rolemodels but I really love Chloe's dress.

by emmacd on 1/23/2013 12:16:11 AM