AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 groovy gals blast off with a @NYNEmultimedia Mini Bluetooth speaker: http://t.co/yuHTslyAIb

1 HOURS AGO Well, "Computer Engineer" Barbie, that was disappointing: http://t.co/mvuHou3UTU

13 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

COMMENTS

Hair secrets from a celeb stylist: Get Jenna's Glee premiere look

This just in: GL got the low-down from celeb hairstylist Helen Jeffers, who helped Jenna Ushkowitz rock a sleek look at Glee’s 4th season premiere. Jenna, known...

She has gorgeous hair!

by ColosalMascara on 2/26/2013 2:26:02 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 4:39:31 PM

I do this, and my hair is definitely straighter and stays straight!

Hey girls! Be sure to check out my club ~Fashion and Beauty~ I post tips almost daily, and I have open positions!

by Sheyenne on 1/23/2013 7:03:14 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hey Mods. This is not a fashion question. This is a real life question that I want you to answer but hide online.

Hey hon I'm so sorry you feel that way. But you know what? You may not see it right now, but I 10000% guarantee you that you are not useless. Imagine how your family would feel if you suddenly weren't there! Your mom would be devastated and your dad would be broken. I promise you. It may seem like your mom is just pushing you and just wants you to get good grades - but that's because she cares about you and wants you to be successful. And your dad! He's trying to talk to you! And that's a lot more than a lot of people can say about their dad. Right now you may feel lost and you might think you have nothing going on in your life. But your life is changing! You're growing up! I didn't have much going on in my life until I went away to college. And you know what? That's ok! Now is your time to find out about yourself. So take the time to get to know yourself and the things you're passionate about. I bet if you thought about it you would find that you're not so useless. Everyone has their place - they just need to find it! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by transform2314 on 1/22/2013 10:41:09 PM

i love her dress

by myfatsquirrel on 1/22/2013 6:51:59 PM

Sounds cheap! I'm gonna try!!!

by aki2000 on 1/22/2013 5:25:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
can you delete clubs? It says I have the max number of clubs and I want to make a new one thx

Hey Girl, I'm not sure but I think you should be able to remove yourself from a club

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Juliacar on 1/22/2013 4:11:02 PM

Hey girls! Please check out the club:

"Fashion, Hair and more! Oh my!"

If you love giving out advice, or need some, on fashion, hair, makeup, nails, skin, anything,all members are here to help at this club! I have positions like VP, Beauty Babe, Fashionista and more open that i'd love to fill! See you there!

Thanks <3