Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ

5 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn

COMMENTS

My deodorant makes me itch! Am I allergic?

My deodorant makes me itch like crazy! My mom said it might be the fragrance, so I tried an unscented kind but that didn’t help...

I'm allergic to fragrances and very sensitive to scents (as in too strong of a scent and it makes me almost puke), so anything that sits on my skin has to be unscented, like lotion and deodorant. I can only use certain body washes, and I've only found one perfume that doesn't make me nauseous or itchy. I hate places like Bath and Body because it makes me miserable.

by rockinlishy on 1/23/2013 8:34:35 PM

So how can I get this cute guy at school's number? I don't want to be obvious though. Thanks.

Hey girlie, if you have a class with him you can ask him for his number in case you need help with an assignment or forget what the homework is. That'll look like a real reason and you can always get in touch with him about other things!

Lauren T.

by carinaamina on 1/23/2013 7:23:33 PM

@hgrules and @maggie183 kk its nice to kno I wasn't the only one! Lol

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 7:00:47 PM

Haha I'm the same way pinklol56 and hgrules..my armpits always itch when I'm nervous!! Idk if it's because I'm sweating or what..:p

by maggie183 on 1/23/2013 6:40:26 PM

check out and join my club, "Tips & Tidbits"!

POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE, apply now!Smile

there are tons of tips daily on basically anything!Smile

xoxo

by alindgren on 1/23/2013 2:47:56 PM

Me too pinklol56

by hgrules on 1/23/2013 11:31:10 AM

Im not allergic to deodorant or antiperspirant stuff, but when I get nervous, my palms start sweating and my armpits start itching lol.

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 9:41:07 AM

Feet still hurt after your run yesterday? You may need shoes with a different level of arch support.

What is your favorite lazy Saturday activity?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!