11 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

12 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

My deodorant makes me itch! Am I allergic?

My deodorant makes me itch like crazy! My mom said it might be the fragrance, so I tried an unscented kind but that didn’t help...

I'm allergic to fragrances and very sensitive to scents (as in too strong of a scent and it makes me almost puke), so anything that sits on my skin has to be unscented, like lotion and deodorant. I can only use certain body washes, and I've only found one perfume that doesn't make me nauseous or itchy. I hate places like Bath and Body because it makes me miserable.

by rockinlishy on 1/23/2013 8:34:35 PM

So how can I get this cute guy at school's number? I don't want to be obvious though. Thanks.

Hey girlie, if you have a class with him you can ask him for his number in case you need help with an assignment or forget what the homework is. That'll look like a real reason and you can always get in touch with him about other things!

Lauren T.

by carinaamina on 1/23/2013 7:23:33 PM

@hgrules and @maggie183 kk its nice to kno I wasn't the only one! Lol

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 7:00:47 PM

Haha I'm the same way pinklol56 and armpits always itch when I'm nervous!! Idk if it's because I'm sweating or what..:p

by maggie183 on 1/23/2013 6:40:26 PM

check out and join my club, "Tips & Tidbits"!

there are tons of tips daily on basically anything!Smile

by alindgren on 1/23/2013 2:47:56 PM

Me too pinklol56

by hgrules on 1/23/2013 11:31:10 AM

Im not allergic to deodorant or antiperspirant stuff, but when I get nervous, my palms start sweating and my armpits start itching lol.

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 9:41:07 AM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!