2 HOURS AGO Going on vacay? Here's what to pack: http://t.co/yRcAmecJNe pic.twitter.com/KpgmmpIaQK

3 HOURS AGO Turn heads with these adorable DIY flag shorts: http://t.co/E3zgb2zRDj pic.twitter.com/pqUalXO56m

3 HOURS AGO We asked what #TeenBeach2 stars @chrissiefit @RossButler & @Kent_Boyd thought of the film: http://t.co/VR9mL6rqP7 pic.twitter.com/l5yeXzlGrB

COMMENTS

My deodorant makes me itch! Am I allergic?

My deodorant makes me itch like crazy! My mom said it might be the fragrance, so I tried an unscented kind but that didn’t help...

I'm allergic to fragrances and very sensitive to scents (as in too strong of a scent and it makes me almost puke), so anything that sits on my skin has to be unscented, like lotion and deodorant. I can only use certain body washes, and I've only found one perfume that doesn't make me nauseous or itchy. I hate places like Bath and Body because it makes me miserable.

by rockinlishy on 1/23/2013 8:34:35 PM

So how can I get this cute guy at school's number? I don't want to be obvious though. Thanks.

Hey girlie, if you have a class with him you can ask him for his number in case you need help with an assignment or forget what the homework is. That'll look like a real reason and you can always get in touch with him about other things!

Lauren T.

by carinaamina on 1/23/2013 7:23:33 PM

@hgrules and @maggie183 kk its nice to kno I wasn't the only one! Lol

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 7:00:47 PM

Haha I'm the same way pinklol56 and hgrules..my armpits always itch when I'm nervous!! Idk if it's because I'm sweating or what..:p

by maggie183 on 1/23/2013 6:40:26 PM

check out and join my club, "Tips & Tidbits"!

POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE, apply now!Smile

there are tons of tips daily on basically anything!Smile

xoxo

by alindgren on 1/23/2013 2:47:56 PM

Me too pinklol56

by hgrules on 1/23/2013 11:31:10 AM

Im not allergic to deodorant or antiperspirant stuff, but when I get nervous, my palms start sweating and my armpits start itching lol.

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 9:41:07 AM