AN HOUR AGO Wake up your walls with these too-fab DIYs: http://t.co/OtUBILKeB2 pic.twitter.com/GSFZa61vvE

2 HOURS AGO Yum! These face masks are good enough to eat: http://t.co/4NeWvRh2DU pic.twitter.com/b1NV8XE59E

3 HOURS AGO Fall does NOT mean the end of sunny season: http://t.co/ae5OfxhJ0H pic.twitter.com/r9iHOxJtic

COMMENTS

My deodorant makes me itch! Am I allergic?

My deodorant makes me itch like crazy! My mom said it might be the fragrance, so I tried an unscented kind but that didn’t help...

I'm allergic to fragrances and very sensitive to scents (as in too strong of a scent and it makes me almost puke), so anything that sits on my skin has to be unscented, like lotion and deodorant. I can only use certain body washes, and I've only found one perfume that doesn't make me nauseous or itchy. I hate places like Bath and Body because it makes me miserable.

by rockinlishy on 1/23/2013 8:34:35 PM

So how can I get this cute guy at school's number? I don't want to be obvious though. Thanks.

Hey girlie, if you have a class with him you can ask him for his number in case you need help with an assignment or forget what the homework is. That'll look like a real reason and you can always get in touch with him about other things!

Lauren T.

by carinaamina on 1/23/2013 7:23:33 PM

@hgrules and @maggie183 kk its nice to kno I wasn't the only one! Lol

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 7:00:47 PM

Haha I'm the same way pinklol56 and hgrules..my armpits always itch when I'm nervous!! Idk if it's because I'm sweating or what..:p

by maggie183 on 1/23/2013 6:40:26 PM

check out and join my club, "Tips & Tidbits"!

POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE, apply now!Smile

there are tons of tips daily on basically anything!Smile

xoxo

by alindgren on 1/23/2013 2:47:56 PM

Me too pinklol56

by hgrules on 1/23/2013 11:31:10 AM

Im not allergic to deodorant or antiperspirant stuff, but when I get nervous, my palms start sweating and my armpits start itching lol.

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 9:41:07 AM

Avoid vending machines and keep your stomach from grumbling in the middle of the day by carrying carrot sticks, a cereal bar or trail mix. A healthy snack on the go will keep your stomach full and quiet!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.