AN HOUR AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

2 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

3 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

My deodorant makes me itch! Am I allergic?

My deodorant makes me itch like crazy! My mom said it might be the fragrance, so I tried an unscented kind but that didn’t help...

I started developing rashes under my armpits a few years ago. After doing some research I decided to switch to an all-natural, aluminum free deodorant. I experimented with a few but ultimately decided to go with Lavilin since my body responded best to that brand. I'm happy with it so far - no more rashes and long-lasting!!

by SallyM on 5/10/2013 11:57:26 PM

Whenever I shave my armpits, they get really red and itchy. Could I be allergic? It's not a problem with my legs, though.

by rainbowvampire on 4/23/2013 8:52:35 PM

My armpits get sweaty and REALLY wet. Even when the day just warms up to 60 degrees! I hate it, and I have tried Degree Strength deodorant but I haven't really seen a difference. I am going for a checkup soon to the doc's, so should I ask about it ? Any advice? I hate having such wet underarms!! It's really uncomfortable and annoying! Thank u sooo much!!

Hey girl, a checkup is the perfect opportunity to ask your doc about excessive sweating.  Mabs ask if he can recommend a different deoderant/anti-perspirant that works well.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Ralinia on 4/2/2013 1:43:03 PM

My hands are ALWAYS sweaty and I have no idea why. It's not like I'm always hot or nervous. But even if I'm hands are sweaty! Why? And how can I stop it.

Helen S.

by dancestar2452 on 3/28/2013 7:13:19 PM

join my club its called girl things

by MTC 415 on 3/24/2013 10:30:25 PM

Mod mod mod , I Took a shower on Wednesday and All of a sudden on Friday my Armpits smell really bad when i lifted them!? This has been happening ever since i became in grade seven. I Clean properly but it was Wednesday since i showered does that mean i gotta shower everyday? when i was in grade 5 i asked my dad about deodorant and he said its bad and that i don't need it cause he doesn't use it ( He doesn't smell) i don't know why he said its his body type. but in grade 5 i didn't need deodorant, does that mean i need it now? Or do i take showers every day lol ??

hey! I think you should get deodorant, it will definitely help the situation. Showering every day or every other day will also help.

Helen S.

by mozilla10 on 2/23/2013 7:13:34 AM

I have really oily skin. The thing is, whenever I'm at home or outside of school, it seems fine, my skin is pale-ish and never shiny or anything. But for some reason whenever I get to school, it takes just one class period or so before my face is completely shiny, (like, if-I- touch-it-my-finger-gets-wet shiny) and really red. It's so annoying, because then I get home, wash my face, and it stays perfectly normal for hours. Do you know what could be the problem, and how can I fix it?

Hey pinkninja64, mhmmm maybe it's the temperature of your school that's affecting your skin. Try dabbing your face with paper towels or a small rag. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pinkninja64 on 2/15/2013 5:42:31 PM

My mom always gets mad at me for going through a lot of deodorant. I put it on before and after gym and when I wake up because I sweat a lot. That sounds gross, but I really don't want to smell. I keep telling her I sweat a lot, but she keeps asking so it seems like she won't take that as an answer.

Hey lifeunicorn, mhmm you could have overactive sweat glands. I would make it clear to her that the amount you sweat is really serious. Ask her to take you to the doctor to get a check up to see if anything is wrong. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lifeunicorn on 2/8/2013 5:20:00 PM

i make my own deodorant- 1/4 cup baking soda, 1/4 cup cornstarch, and 2 or 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil. i keep it in a jar, but it gets solid so you can make it using an old deodorant bottle. it works better than any deodorant i've ever paid for!

by heathuuuur on 2/8/2013 3:32:57 PM

Hi does anyone want to join my club? I post tips to help make the world greener! Smile Simply Green

by IvylouGirl on 1/26/2013 7:36:50 AM

I'm allergic to fragrances and very sensitive to scents (as in too strong of a scent and it makes me almost puke), so anything that sits on my skin has to be unscented, like lotion and deodorant. I can only use certain body washes, and I've only found one perfume that doesn't make me nauseous or itchy. I hate places like Bath and Body because it makes me miserable.

by rockinlishy on 1/23/2013 8:34:35 PM

So how can I get this cute guy at school's number? I don't want to be obvious though. Thanks.

Hey girlie, if you have a class with him you can ask him for his number in case you need help with an assignment or forget what the homework is. That'll look like a real reason and you can always get in touch with him about other things!

Lauren T.

by carinaamina on 1/23/2013 7:23:33 PM

@hgrules and @maggie183 kk its nice to kno I wasn't the only one! Lol

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 7:00:47 PM

Haha I'm the same way pinklol56 and armpits always itch when I'm nervous!! Idk if it's because I'm sweating or what..:p

by maggie183 on 1/23/2013 6:40:26 PM

check out and join my club, "Tips & Tidbits"!

there are tons of tips daily on basically anything!Smile

by alindgren on 1/23/2013 2:47:56 PM

Me too pinklol56

by hgrules on 1/23/2013 11:31:10 AM

Im not allergic to deodorant or antiperspirant stuff, but when I get nervous, my palms start sweating and my armpits start itching lol.

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 9:41:07 AM

Need a new cardio workout? Swimming is awesome to improve your endurance and won’t hurt your joints!
What kind of music do you listen to?

Acid reflux is only a problem for adults.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!