4 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

7 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

8 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

My feet are so stinky. Help!

This is so embarrassing, but my feet always stink. I can’t take my shoes off in front of anyone because they smell so bad. What...

MOD MOD!!!!
I have a bad gas problem. I fart even when i don't have to go.......you know. How can i stop the gas? HELP!!!!

Hey girl, check out these articles for some helpful advice: "Tips for Healthy Digestion" & "My stomach keeps making loud noises at school."  You might want to check in with your parents and if you're still worried, suggest going to see a doctor.  Yearly checkup coming up?  That would be a great time to ask about the gas.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by ilovedance12 on 1/29/2013 9:09:55 PM

My feet stink bad when I take off my shoes. Even after I take a shower! But this will help: Wash your feet with warm water for about 3 minutes to get all the dirty things off them. Then, Get a towel and dry them. Then get lotion and massage the lotion in your feet and between your toes. Make sure all of your foot has been massaged. Now that your done with that, put your feet in the bath tub (make sure its warm) and scrub them with a scrubber. (It can be any kind of hard scrubber.) Then, apply some soap on the scrubber so you can get the soap to relax your feet. Massage one for 2 minutes and the other for 2 minutes. After your done. Dry them. Like neonroxursox said, put on some cozy socks. Keep them on for the rest of the night. Then, When you wake up in the morning, take of the socks and they will be soft and warm. I hope this helps Girly's!

Pebbles930

PS. This is my first post so if it doesn't work I'm sorry. It worked for me Smile

by pebbles930 on 1/29/2013 2:02:08 PM

i have a habit of cracking my knuckles! is there any way to break this habit?

Hey girlie,

I would try to distract yourself from thinking about it until you don't want to do it anymore. Or you could give yourself a reward for not cracking them, like that you could paint your nails if you didn't crack them or something else small that would work for you.

Meghan D.

by aleadawn on 1/28/2013 7:54:31 PM

In my religion, you have to go barefoot in the house and at the temple so my feet is always breathing! Laughing
Except at skool, out-door playing, going shopping, or at a friend's house who isn't your same religion.

by Susmita24 on 1/26/2013 1:13:18 PM

Hey girlies! Please check out my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

If you need advice, or like giving advice about makeup, hair, fashion, nail art, and more, or you just want some new ideas this club is P-e-r-f-e-c-t for you! We have daily posts and positions open so check it out! I can't wait to see you there!

Thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/26/2013 11:07:20 AM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/26/2013 9:24:35 AM

You should wash your feet every time you get home from school and DRY THEM THOROUGHLY. The other tips are great, too. Also, your doctor might be able to help you with some kind of antibacterial lotion.

by Moira1999 on 1/26/2013 9:00:14 AM

To kill stinky feet:

*Put a light layer of baby powder in your shoes after use. Air out. Baking soda works too.
*Throw your soft flats in the dryer with a dryer sheet with some dry towels. It will dry out any most left behind & make em' smell fresh.
*Lotion your feet before you go to bed. Use some nice soft socks and wear them. When you wake up in the morning, they will feel soft & smell great.
*Soak your feet in a bubble bath massaging in some bath salts or bath lotion. Rinse with warm water.

-Rub salt, oatmeal, olive oil, and some green tea leafs [you can break open a green tea bag and pour the stuff in] on your toes & feet. Rinse with warm water.

Good luck, hope this helps chicas!

by neonroxursox on 1/26/2013 12:21:09 AM