AN HOUR AGO How to turn him down (without crushing his heart): http://t.co/7SrZeuXS7S

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 kick it back in @Nina_Shoes’ Talia boots in black http://t.co/c5ApQPO4rY

3 HOURS AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

COMMENTS

The one move you need for rock-hard abs

Top trainer Kelly Borowiec created a just-for-GL cardio workout that's a total fat blaster for our Feb/March '13 issue. Grab it now on newsstands for...

ModModMod
Umm. Hi, It always seems that I am hungry, and I can never get enough to eat. I am a vegetarian (by choice).
Also, I recently lost 10 pounds and now I can seriously count all of my ribs and back bones. I do not have any eating disorders or anything. Do you know a cause this?
Thanks,
Emily

Maybe you're not eating enough. Since you're a vegetarian, you need extra protein that you're not getting from meat, this lack of protein may be why you are always hungry. Try eating protein bars and eggs!

mailyse f.

by Codename-Horse on 4/8/2013 1:36:48 PM

I'm generally really skinny, high metabolism, but the excersize I do isn't really good for building stomach muscles so I have no definition there, just skin and fat. I don't want to lose weight, but I want to look good in my swimsuit. What should I do to build muscle but not lose weight?

by abbymae111 on 3/27/2013 11:05:58 AM

Is there any way that i can i have bikini ready body in 10 days, instead of 30. were leaving soon and my sister has abs! i wish i was as skinny as her. But i don't so any tips??

by jojony96 on 3/9/2013 8:08:20 PM

By this summer,I want to look good.There is always advice about how to get rock hard abs, but I need advice on how to get slimmer thighs. HELP!!!

Hey girlie, for slimmer thighs squats and leg lifts are a good place to start. If you search YouTube or Pinterest for thigh workouts you'll find tons of great moves and workouts that will give you slimmer thighs by summer.

Lauren T.

by opasarahstyle on 2/24/2013 6:09:45 PM

I really want to get into a bakini this summer. I have broad built so I'm kinda on the bigger side i guess you can say. Any ways that I can drop weight before summer? How often should I work out? And should I do more cardio or lifting? Any foods that I should stay away from?
Thanks!

Hey girlie, definitely stick to more cardio. Cardio will help you build muscle and burn more fat. Start out slowly, working out 3 times a week and build up from that when you feel comfortable with it. Stay away from sweets and junk food. A treat every now and then is okay, but it's a problem if you're eating them regularly.

Lauren T.

by Live2sing on 2/17/2013 8:19:00 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!!
Will this help you lose weight if you're overweight?

hey girl! while this move will help strengthen and build core muscles, it will not have much of an effect on your weight. to shed (a healthy amount of) pounds, you should eat healthy food (whole grains, lean protein like chicken/beans, plenty of fruit and veg) and exercise (both cardio AND strength). try browsing our Health & Fitness section for workout and food inspiration. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 2/13/2013 2:39:28 PM

okay. so im going on vacay for spring break. i think its the first week of april. but i REALLY just want to loose the extra stomache and thigh fat. any excercises/tips on how to do that?? i want my bod to be bikini ready by spring break!! please and thank you. :** xx

Hey girl! It sounds like your spring break is going to be super fun! The best way to work out that area of your bod is to keep consistent with your ab workout, make sure you're eating a balanced and healthy diet (lots of fruits and veggies!), and drink plenty of water. Good luck!
Florence N.

by theblondebrunette_ on 2/8/2013 3:58:13 AM

so will this abs workout also good for iyou have a muffin top

by GL4LIFE1 on 2/2/2013 7:35:20 PM

how long should you do this for each day?

Hey girlie,

This post says to do 19 reps per set, and I would try to do it at least 3 days a week.

Meghan D.

by ida_ghohestani on 1/31/2013 5:25:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really want to lose about 10 pounds quickly. My weight is making me insecure because I am a dancer. I am at the top of the healthy range, and I would feel much better if I was closer to the bottom. So in short, I would like to lose about ten pounds. Is there any healthy tips for losing this weight quickly? Its mostly in my stomach.

Hey girlie,

I would focus on living a healthy lifestyle and not on losing a certain amount of weight. If you're in the healthy range, you're fine! I would talk to a doctor or nutritionist about an exercise and eating plan that's right for you, because everyone is different, and healthy for you isn't the same as it might be for someone else, so don't be too hard on yourself! If you're dancing and staying active, that's awesome! Check out our workouts page for more exercise ideas: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Meghan D.