10 MINUTES AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

3 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Want a snow day? 10 superstitions to make it happen

Babes, ready for a snow day? We sure are! Try these 10 quirky superstitions to get a snow day fast. Put your PJs on...

hey girls!
Need advice? You can ask me anything! Comment on my profile or go to my advice queen page and I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/22/2013 10:17:58 PM

Where I live... you don't throw the ice cubevout the window... you flush it XD

by justrainbowz on 1/22/2013 8:34:12 PM

lol these superstitions r crazy but that's not gonna stop me from trying all of them Smile

by cherrypop123 on 1/22/2013 7:00:30 PM

*sighs* It's impossible for me to have a snow day... Stupid Cali weather -_-

by Diamonds<3 on 1/22/2013 6:15:51 PM

OOOH! I wanna try!!! I don't feel good and I don't wanna go to school so having a day off would be perfect!

by BabyDahl13 on 1/22/2013 5:57:35 PM

Lick a spoon, run around the house and put the spoon under your pillow. It's worked before!

by puddinface7 on 1/22/2013 5:34:31 PM

Sounds weird... But I might try...

by aki2000 on 1/22/2013 5:24:10 PM

Heyy Girls, Check out my Club; It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about: Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ If you have any questions we will answer ASAP!!! Can't wait to see you there♥

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 5:03:53 PM

A lot of kids I know did that last night because it was supposed to snow A LOT overnight, but it didn't work. There's only a coating.

by MellyBelly52 on 1/22/2013 4:23:14 PM

I have a 2 hour delay tommorow at least if it doesn't work.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 4:22:02 PM