10 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

10 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

13 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

What makes a bud a bestie? Real girls tell all!

Sure, boys are great, but they can’t beat a good bestie. It doesn’t matter what ya call them—your best friend, your BFF, your sistah, your...

Oh. My. Word. I. Never. Get. Any. OF MY MOD QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

by Danerka on 6/12/2013 11:29:23 AM

MOD
I don't know what to do. I used to be super close with this girl and we would hang out all of the time. She just got over a fight with me and now has started a fight with one of our best friends. She is always telling me that its his fault and that she will never talk to him ever again. She also said that I shouldn't be friends with him anymore but I would rather be friends with him instead of her. what should I do?

Hey lizzierox, if you'd rather be friends with him, do it. And if she asks you about your decision, tell her the truth. Communication is key in any relationship, so let her know how her behavior has bothered you. She may not be aware of how rude she is acting. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lizzierox on 6/4/2013 6:27:30 PM

Want some advice about boys, fashion, meanies, relationship and friendships? This the best place for it. I log in everyday and i will try to answer all ur questions.Please keep inviting people and i hope this club becomes a succesful one Smileit's great

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:45:22 PM

MODMODMOD (I'm new here, is this how it works? Tong)
I like my best friends brother.
Help?
I know it's super cliche, and it's sounds like I'm making it up, but he's a super sweet guy! (Even sweeter than my BFF at times! XD) He's always kind, and I've been friends with him almost as long as her. It's been awhile since I told him, (he liked me back!! Laughing) and my BFF's cool with it. (She crack jokes about it and openly admits I'm with her brother to random people) but I'm afraid as he and I get more serious it will become more awkward.
Any advice?

Hey girlie- so I would def wait it out.  Your friendship with your BFF is way more important than trying to date her bro.  You should really think about the consequences of losing your BFF over this.  Unless, if you think she would be cool with it, then I'd say go for it!

Elizabeth K.

by AetherPuff on 5/26/2013 11:13:52 PM

There is this girl who i thought was my bff. She got into an argument with our other bestfriend and they said they werent friends anymore. When they weren't friends she stopped talking to me and stopped hanging out with me and acted like it was all my fault. so then they made up but she still doesnt talk to me as much and doesnt joke around with me as much as before. we dont even hang out anymore. idk if she still wants to be friends or not. i asked her if she hated me and she said no and that she would try to talk to me alot more. but she is talking to me LESS than before. Help!

Hey girlie, have a real conversation with her. Figure out what's bothering her and why she hasn't been paying so much attention to you. Explain to her that whatever she thinks is your fault isn't and see if you two can find a way to start over and be friends again.

Lauren T.

by orangutanluver101 on 5/5/2013 8:58:55 PM

me and my bff are no longere friends because she dumped me too be populer. But now she is spreading rumors and saying she never really liked me. should i confront her?

Hey girlie,

Ouch, I'm so sorry your former friend is saying those things! I think the best thing to do would be to be the bigger person and ignore her, because eventually those rumors will go away and people will forget about them. If it's a big problem, though, you could talk to a trusted adult like a parent or guidance counselor about how to deal with her at school. And try introducing yourself to some new girls in your class or clubs, because I'm sure there are tons of people who want to be friends with you! Smile

Meghan D.

by 513520cb on 4/13/2013 9:21:07 PM

ADVICE?
I moved and i'm going to visit my old school, where all my BFFs go. i'm really nervous. Should I show them how i've changed or come how I was before I left?

by MileyandSamantha on 3/25/2013 1:23:48 PM

This girl & I've been BFFS for 7 yrs.Lately,i`ve been embarrassed 2 be seen with her.The whole school hates her and calls her weird and annoying,cuz she is.She`s nosy, butting in on others' business,talking to everyone like they`re best frndz.She can ask anyone 4 anything,talk to anyone abt anything.She talks 2 much and embarrasses me in front of my new frndz.She doesnt let me talk 2 'em and drags me away.She cant keep any secrets and doesnt really care abt the way she looks.she acts too old 4 her age at times,and makes me feel uncomfortable.my 'rents think shes still the nice lil girl and ask me abt her.She also tries 2 be part of the popular crowd,and has no self respect.Ppl constantly tell her 2 get lost but she still sticks around.I am really diff.,sorta wellknown,whereas she's just a dork.I can't stand her anymore.She wont listen to me so i cant talk 2 her.What do i do?this whole business is shameful and awkward.i wanna get away but i dont wanna lose an ol' frnd.

Hey Chica, I know it's frustrating but the most important thing is making sure that you're still friendly. Even if you don't want to hang out often you still need to be nice. Instead of talking to her about changing her behavior, explain to your new friends that you can;t just ditch her.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by pinklilac on 3/12/2013 7:13:20 AM

MODMODMOD my bff and i have been growing apart ever since she started dating her boyfriend. She became friends with one of her bf's friends gf. So she is now kindda replacing me with her. I mean i love her to death she is my bffl but i dont think she wants to be friends anymore. I have never had many friends so when i lose one there is a huge impact on my life.How can i fix my friendship without hurting her feelings. Becaue sometimes i just want to scream at her Hello i am right here talk to me1

Hey girlie, talk to her about it. She might be doing it without realizing it, so you need to let her know that it hurts your feelings and make sure she's aware of what she's doing. If that doesn't change the way she's acting then she's not a true friend and it might be time for you to let her go.

Lauren T.

by brbsbranum on 3/11/2013 7:56:18 PM

Mod mod mod!!
I fence. Nobody at my school knows really what it is. I've told my BFF about not stereotyping, yet she continues to do it. We got into a fight over it. She tries to imitate it with our other BFF and she's always like "you don't have to pay attention" when our other friend tries to stand up for me. What can I do?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could invite them to one of your practices or matches! that way, they could see what it's all about and learn more about what you do so they'll be more informed next time Smile
Meghan D.