AN HOUR AGO #WinToday: 5 lucky girls will step into style with these Desert Boots by Clarks USA! http://t.co/vYjFE53VId

2 HOURS AGO Sneaky excuses to get a convo going with that cutie newbie in class: http://t.co/Wsp5NBku6P #GuyAdvice

12 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

COMMENTS

What makes a bud a bestie? Real girls tell all!

Sure, boys are great, but they can’t beat a good bestie. It doesn’t matter what ya call them—your best friend, your BFF, your sistah, your...

Hey, I need help with my BFF. We used to go to the same school, but I transfered to a diffrent school. We always busy and don't have a lot of time to just hang out. What should I do?

Hey Jlleona, be sure you two are still texting, calling and emailing each other. Look over your schedules and plan to go out ahead of time. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Jilleona on 3/8/2013 8:38:29 PM

STAY.
Hi, I need some advice. My friend used to go to our church's youhtgroup with me together and we would have a great time, But now she is having really bad family troubles and doesn't like coming to Youthgroup anymore. I haven't seen her in a long time and I'm worried for her, and when we text, she likes to jump of the church subject. What should I do?

Hey girl, when you talk with your friend, avoid subjects she clearly doesn't feel comfortable talking about.  You'll learn more about how she's doing.  She'll probs open up to you more.  Figure out a time to hang out outside of youth group.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Buckeyemike42 on 3/7/2013 9:43:49 AM

I spent less than an 3 hours with my best friend and I know I will be in a good mood for at least a week. Love that girl so much!!!!

by appleduck101 on 3/3/2013 11:46:31 PM

my friend we are besties but she never wants to come over shes always like come over to my house... or im busy then sorry idk y

by popgirl79 on 3/1/2013 3:30:16 PM

A good bestie to me is like my besti i have now, i can tell her ANYTHING and she tells me everything too, she also been by my side secine we have been besties she helped me with the breakup i went through with my ex bf, she is also every thing a bestie could be! Smile <3

by lovesoccergirl00000 on 2/25/2013 8:08:02 PM

I have this friend that I have know since kindergarten and we call each other best friends. We always hang out and eat lunch together but I don't know if we are true besties. We always run out of things to talk to and then we sit in awkward silence. I like her and she is nice. We get along good. We see each other at school and we are locker partners but we don't really hang out outside of school. I always feel kind of awkward and uncomfortable around her and she is always quiet around me. Is she a real friend? What should I do?

Being shy and awkward doesn't mean she's not a friend. It sounds to me like you guys are friends, maybe not best friends though. You can't really do anything about it unless you want her to be your best friend. If you do, try hanging out with her more outside of school.
mailyse f.

by TheRightAlice on 2/21/2013 11:39:09 PM

Mod MOd Mod!!
IN HIstory I sit with one of my friends and he came in and sat down. This girl who sits next to me said something like "i swear sometimes i think your gay" I laughed a little bcuz i thought she was just joking around. then she turned to me and said "dont u think?" and i said 'no bcuz i don't think of my friends like that.' and then he wouldn't talk to either of us, and he wouldn't even look at me. I feel really bad and have tried telling him im sorry and texting him but he won't answer. I don't even know what i did wrong. What should I do?

Hey girl, just give him some space then try talking to him again. He just needs a little bit to cool off.

lauren r.

by RosieM1 on 2/9/2013 9:05:15 AM

I agree with most of them but I really agree with Maggie, a friend is there through the good times and the bad. And guys are great but nothing can beat your BFF.

by fashionqn on 2/5/2013 1:44:03 PM

Let's call my friend A. A heard that I was talking crap about her and is now ignoring me. Another girl heard I was talking crap about A to the guy A likes because I want to make myuself look better. She said it's obvious I like him because I flirt with him all the time. I said I flirt with all my guyfriends. The problem is A is ignoring me. I feel betrayed because someone told her this when it's NOT true. Shouldn't a good friend ask me about it, not just tell me about it and give me the cold shoulder? I've had problems with A before. Should I stop being her friend, especially since there are obviously trust issues?

Hey! Just talk to A, you guys seem to have communication problems, so I bet as soon as you both talk this out you'll be friends again. and if not, than at least you will have tried. good luck!

Helen S.

by puella94 on 1/26/2013 12:25:51 PM

A good friend says lol a best friend really means it.

by bosarahe on 1/22/2013 11:08:28 PM