4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

6 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

7 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

What makes a bud a bestie? Real girls tell all!

Sure, boys are great, but they can’t beat a good bestie. It doesn’t matter what ya call them—your best friend, your BFF, your sistah, your...

I wish I had at least a good friend.

by transform2314 on 1/22/2013 10:44:44 PM

I love this article! I think a best friend is someone who accepts you, helps you through an forgives you for your mistakes. They are like your light house in a crowd and (from the article) you love them more than they'll ever know!

by Chick987 on 1/22/2013 10:20:19 PM

Hey girls!
I can answer all your friend questions and give you advice! Just check out my advice queen page or just comment on my profile and I will answer you asap!!! I can also give advice on hair, makeup, fashion, nails, school and anything you want! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/22/2013 10:13:00 PM

"A friend is someone you can do nothing with, and enjoy it"

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgotten how it goes."

"Everyone hears what you say, Friends listen to what you say, Best friends listen to what you don't say."

Thank you, Girls Life, for this great article!!! Smile Smile

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/22/2013 9:14:43 PM

A good friend will listen to you talk about certain things, but get feed up when you talk too much about your bf. A best friend won't care how much you talk about your bf, she'll actually want to know!

by 27jangirl on 1/22/2013 8:41:29 PM

A good friend is someone you can talk to and feel comfortable with, but a best friend is someone who loves you no matter what and who will always support you.

by supersingershannon on 1/22/2013 8:39:21 PM

A good friend is someone you could go to when you forgot your homework, or can go to the park with you. A best friend knows when you are happy, sad, or mad. They understand you. They know how you feel, they just GET IT. They know if you are going through a hard time, and they care. When something good happens to you, they are happy even when they are sad, and that's what you are there for. You make them feel better. You may disagree, but you will always find an agreement in the end. That's what a good friend is Smile

by jrprodigy12 on 1/22/2013 8:21:58 PM

"Sure, boys are great, but they can’t beat a good bestie."

Gotta disagree with you there, GL, since by best friend is a guy.

by ziirnn on 1/22/2013 7:16:03 PM

This is a quote: Strangers think im quiet, my friends think im outgoing, my best friends know im completely insane.
Another Quote: Friends don't let friends do stupid things alone, best friends do stupid things together(:

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 5:11:57 PM

I think a good friend is someone is who obviously your friend but your still getting to know. They treat you nicely, compliment you, and wants to be lab partners with you in science class. A best friend is someone you joke around with, tease, plan matching outfits, give long cuddly hugs, and have a sleepover with every weekend! Ya there's a big difference! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 4:32:08 PM