12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Woohoo! High school graduation rates at record high

Since the 1970s, the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) has been estimating the percentage of teens who graduated high school on time (that is...

mod Mod Mod MOD MOD MOD!!
my best friend ever just found the legit answers to an extra credit assignment online and filled out the entire assignment without even trying and using the answers from online. Shes gonna get full credit, and now she wants me to cheat too! i know cheating is wrong, but i really need the extra credit. What do i do??

Hey girlie, cheating is never a good idea. Even if you get full credit for it, you won't feel good about yourself after. Do the best you can on the assignment and ask for help if you need it.

Lauren T.

by badatbasketball on 1/30/2013 5:19:05 PM

My education goals are doing my best in school and college so that I have a degree and it will be easier for me to get a job.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 5:26:44 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I'm scared that my crush is going to ask me out, but I'm too young to date. If he does and I say no, I'm scared he'll either not want to be friends anymore or ask someone else out.

Hey girlie, explain that to him. Tell him that you're not ready for more right now but you really like him and you still want to be friends.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/23/2013 8:40:04 PM

check out any join my club, "Tips & Tidbits"!

POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE, apply now!Smile

there are tons of tips daily on basically anything!

xoxoSmile

by alindgren on 1/23/2013 2:42:28 PM

My 8th grade history teacher said that there's a statistic that states that about 1 million illiterate high schoolers are given their diplomas each year.

by hitthelights on 1/23/2013 12:11:14 PM

Today, the school counselor walked in during History today.
She asked to see one of my closest friends and commented jokingly about how she's not in trouble. Apparently, her younger sister was crying right before History according to another friend of mine. My closest friend later came in, sniffing with watery eyes. She couldn't even reply when our teacher asked her if she was okay--all she could was nod. She was excused and went to the toilet.
It really concerns me and I want to know what happened, but I thought I should give it a while before bringing it up. When of the girls asked her and the recollection upset my friend.
How long should I wait before I ask her? How should I bring it up? Will I sound rude?

Hey girl, it's okay to ask your friend if she's okay and how she's doing.  Tell her she doesn't have to tell you what happened, but that you'll be there for her if she ever wants to talk.  If she opens up, be a good listener.  If she doesn't want to talk about it, then change the subject.  Make sure you emphasize that you want to know how she's feeling (rather than focusing on what happened) and you won't sound rude at all.

Karin E.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 1/23/2013 7:41:43 AM

I graduate in May!! Can't wait! I'm getting my Associate's degree at community college, then transferring to my dream college to double major in European Studies (basically learning two languages, my choices are Russian and French) and Linguistics, and then Master's degrees in Slavic Studies and Linguistics (and maybe a PhD in one or both as well, one day). I want to be a translator, either interpreting or translating documents, and maybe one day I'll be a Russian instructor at a college or university.

by rockinlishy on 1/23/2013 5:11:40 AM