2 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

2 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes 😍:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

3 HOURS AGO #SpeakOut: Check out how one of our interns deals with OCD and anxiety: http://t.co/KUCp9SSRUr pic.twitter.com/wPsDqtCa5H

COMMENTS

13 songs to shake the winter blahs

This week at GL, the weather has only been getting colder, and we’re all settling into winter for the long run! We can’t help but daydream about...

I'm playing Wipeout in band - it's so much fun!!

by karenbug88 on 2/14/2013 6:32:05 PM

I LOOOOVE KISS YOU BYT ONE DIRECTION!!! ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS!!

by StrictlyStripesandSuspenders on 1/29/2013 6:29:51 PM

Kiss You by One Direction is awesome!

by silverr323 on 1/27/2013 7:43:34 PM

Hi does anyone want to join my club? I post tips to make the world a greener place! Smile

by IvylouGirl on 1/26/2013 7:40:43 AM

Never Close Our Eyes- yes.
Ultimate respect for having that one on here Smile lol
I would add some Ellie Goulding too!
And Windows Down by Big Time Rush

by glgirl1199 on 1/25/2013 4:34:32 PM

Never Close Our Eyes- yes.
Ultimate respect for having that one on here Smile lol
I would add some Ellie Goulding too!
And Windows Down by Big Time Rush

by glgirl1199 on 1/25/2013 4:34:06 PM

Omg I used to LOVE doll house in like sixth grade

by Colie34720 on 1/25/2013 11:25:28 AM

My go-to summer song is "Glad You Came" by The Wanted. Whenever I get depressed from the cold weather, I watch one of my favorite movies and drink hot cocoa.

by supersingershannon on 1/24/2013 10:46:26 PM

hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer your question and give you advice on anything you want! You can ask on my pofile page if you want too! I will answer you as soon as I can! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:43:43 PM

I love some of those songs, and I can't wait to listen to some of these other ones! I always love new music. Thanks for these, they will help a lot!

by fearless4ever on 1/24/2013 7:28:32 PM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.