AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/RthaSviW43

3 HOURS AGO Poppin' pin-worthy BTS nail art: http://t.co/EykNKhp6zB

COMMENTS

13 songs to shake the winter blahs

This week at GL, the weather has only been getting colder, and we’re all settling into winter for the long run! We can’t help but daydream about...

I'm playing Wipeout in band - it's so much fun!!

by karenbug88 on 2/14/2013 6:32:05 PM

I LOOOOVE KISS YOU BYT ONE DIRECTION!!! ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS!!

by StrictlyStripesandSuspenders on 1/29/2013 6:29:51 PM

Kiss You by One Direction is awesome!

by silverr323 on 1/27/2013 7:43:34 PM

Hi does anyone want to join my club? I post tips to make the world a greener place! Smile

by IvylouGirl on 1/26/2013 7:40:43 AM

Never Close Our Eyes- yes.
Ultimate respect for having that one on here Smile lol
I would add some Ellie Goulding too!
And Windows Down by Big Time Rush

by glgirl1199 on 1/25/2013 4:34:32 PM

Never Close Our Eyes- yes.
Ultimate respect for having that one on here Smile lol
I would add some Ellie Goulding too!
And Windows Down by Big Time Rush

by glgirl1199 on 1/25/2013 4:34:06 PM

Omg I used to LOVE doll house in like sixth grade

by Colie34720 on 1/25/2013 11:25:28 AM

My go-to summer song is "Glad You Came" by The Wanted. Whenever I get depressed from the cold weather, I watch one of my favorite movies and drink hot cocoa.

by supersingershannon on 1/24/2013 10:46:26 PM

hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer your question and give you advice on anything you want! You can ask on my pofile page if you want too! I will answer you as soon as I can! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:43:43 PM

I love some of those songs, and I can't wait to listen to some of these other ones! I always love new music. Thanks for these, they will help a lot!

by fearless4ever on 1/24/2013 7:28:32 PM

I love Adam Lambert <3 I'm so glad one of his songs are on hereSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 1/24/2013 5:59:13 PM

These will most definitely help me to survive the last 25 days till i go on my cruise! Can't wait to tan in the sun, and swim in the ocean and leave these new england winter blues behind!

by iheartu? on 1/24/2013 4:54:35 PM

Summer Love by One Direction is also amazing. It's my favorite song off of the new album. They're currently number one on my playlist. Love them!

by graciegang on 1/24/2013 2:28:54 PM

I looove "kiss you" by One Direction! Smile just had to say that!

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:26:09 AM

My go-to summer song's “Summer Love” by Justin Timberlake. I best beat those cold, winter blues by listening to summery songs.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 12:16:01 AM