AN HOUR AGO Wanna make team captain this year? Here's how: http://t.co/87JKx4sd94

13 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

16 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

COMMENTS

5 genius ways to wake up your winter wardrobe

When you have exhausted every sweater combo your closet allows, and you’ve tied the entire plethora of your scarves in every twisted knot known to man, it...

Hi,
I am 12 years old and have a petite/ruler bod...what do you think would look good on me?
THX!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/10/2013 7:02:19 PM

Everything is really cute !

by _temporaryforever03 on 2/8/2013 11:41:24 PM

Hola chicas! I need your advice about something. Our school's Valentine's Dance is coming up, and I'm not exactly sure how I want to look for it. I already picked out my shirt, it's a silky black blouse. But I have no idea what to wear for bottoms. Jeans? What kind? What about a skirt? Also, how do you girls think I should do my hair for the dance? I'm planning to straighten it, but do you have any ideas on how to style it? Thanks so much!!

by 17angie17 on 2/2/2013 2:40:33 PM

What are some cheap stores that still have cute things??

Try these:

-Forever 21

-Love Culture

-Claire's

-Urbanog

-Wet Seal

-Icings

-T.J. Maxx

-Loehmans

-Marshalls
mailyse f.

by Glimmer_Glamour on 2/1/2013 2:55:41 PM

Well, I have a very tomboyish and repetitive style. I usually wear some graphic tees with jeans and maybe a hoodie all winter. I have TONS of cute dresses and skirts. But I never wear them for fear of looking "weak" or "girly" For school or around guys, because I almost never need to be rescued. My parents love to joke that I wear the cutest stuff on the weekend, but the thing is, I'm not completely sure how shed my boyish look for something more femine for school, but still keep my ability for care for myself. What are some ways I could shake up my style to show people, "Hey, she does have a figure!" Instead of wearing hopelessly baggy shirts and pants but still be tough as nails, but not always be veiwed as "one of the guys" all the time?

hey girl! I know exactly what you mean. It can be difficult when you wanna portray two things at once. I think your best bet is to fuse the two sides of you. Dress in clothes that make you feel confident, not overlooked (sweatpants) or super girly (skirts/dresses). Mix and match pieces to work outfits that are not "too girly" or "too tomboy". Try skirts with leather jackets, ripped jeans with frilly tops, etc. It's all about balance!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Nerdbird34 on 1/30/2013 10:10:15 AM

on one outfit there were shorts, and because our car doors were iced onto our car and could not get them working ,i dont think shorts are a very good fashion subject right now.

by wishergirl12 on 1/26/2013 1:18:42 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:46:19 PM

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:11:25 AM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out pretties! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:01:05 PM

So I really like bootcut jeans, but I don't know what shoes to wear with them. I don't wear heels btw.
Thanks!

hey! well, boots, ideally are good to wear with boot cut jeans. they fit over them easily Smile

Helen S.

by LAGguitar on 1/24/2013 7:27:11 PM

Mod mod mod
My brother is just strait out rude hes is alway saying your stupid your fat your a baby there is like seriously a probalom with you and so on He always hurts me and I tell him to stop he keeps going and if I cry cause he hurt me he is like your a baby I didn't even hurt you and my mom thinks I m crying for attention when it really really hurts and she just said stuff hurts an if I say stop or say his name he says the same thing back in a mimic and it doesn't help at all that my brother is the one that treated best because he's the middle and so was my mom it plus he is always like oh I'm perfect I always clean nobody else does anything which is not true if I ever try to talk about with my mom she just says grow up and yells at me this happens like at least 1 or 2 a week

Hey! I think you need to talk to someone who is less close to the situation, like a school counselor. It will really help to share your feelings with someone in a constructive way that can help you. I hope this helps you! good luck!

Helen S.

by vsp on 1/24/2013 6:00:03 PM

I LOVE the scarf in the second outfit, and the necklace in the fifth one! (:

by purplerainn on 1/23/2013 8:28:54 PM

Hey girls! Do you looove to read? If you do, could you please take a look at my club Books by Us? It would mean the world to me if you joined it! We discuss books, we review books and post our own story ideas! Thanks for reading this and I hope I see you soon!

by pinklol56 on 1/23/2013 7:20:51 PM

MOD MOD
I had my ears pierced 3 days ago. Is it okay if one of my piercings is sore? IT doesnt look red or anything...

Hey girlie, it's probably fine. It's when your piercing starts to look red and infected that you know there's a problem. Since the piercing is still fresh, your ear is probably just getting used to it. Make sure you're cleaning it well and turning it to prevent any infections.

Lauren T.

by colorqueen101 on 1/23/2013 7:12:24 PM

Mod!
I usually wear boots to school everyyy day during the winter (like Ugg boots), and I don't really know what else to wear this season. I feel like they're getting boring, any suggestions??
Fiona xx

Hey girlie, if it's not too cold outside you could wear a pair of flats. Or you could try different kinds of boots. Get some leather-looking boots to wear instead.

Lauren T.

by i<3cake on 1/23/2013 6:26:29 PM

Mod
What do you think is the most effective move slimming your thighs? I have fat built up there and on my hips, and I can't seem to lose it. Help please!
Thanks in advance!
- Chloe xx

Hey girlie, any form of cardio like walking or running would be a good way to tone your thighs and lose fat. Squats are also really good for your thighs.

Lauren T.

by graciegang on 1/23/2013 4:17:46 PM

I love the jacket in the third outfit!!!

by arcusashue on 1/23/2013 4:05:06 PM

What are some ways to keep my legs warm without changing what pants I wear? I always wear either skinny jeans or leggings with Uggs. I have a 15 walk to school and I'm in NJ so it gets superrr cold. Thanks (:

hey girl, see if you can find some leggigns that do double duty. a lot of sportswear lines have thermal leggings that look just like the regular kind, but they keep you oh-so much warmer. if you're wearing skinny jeans, maybe slip on a pair of tights underneath. any added layers can help! or, consider buying a pair of tall boots or a long coat. that way it'll be less exposed leg.

xoxo