20 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

13 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

COMMENTS

Book characters we'd totally date

Don’t fictional characters sometimes seem totally relatable? No matter their story, we’re always crushing on a few potential novel boyfriends. Seriously, where’s our Peeta or Gale? There’s...

I would totally date Jace from the Mortal Instruments or Patch from Hush, Hush. Both amazing!

by Lavada12 on 5/12/2013 8:22:08 PM

OMG!!! Matt Cruse is beautiful!!!!! I would definitely pick him...

by Ashwinder on 3/25/2013 12:29:51 PM

What about Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green? Or Fang from the Max Ride Series by James Patterson?

by tkdhannah on 1/31/2013 5:38:14 PM

WHAT?! NO EDWARD CULLEN?!?! Edward cullen is the most sensitive most romantic guy ever,plus in the book,he's hotter than in the movie,i'd so date him *drools* <3

by smallwhale514 on 1/31/2013 2:51:47 PM

I'd definitely have to say Jacob Black from the Twilight Saga. It's a pretty common response, but he's the best. <3

All of these books sound like great reads, but I'm definitely gonna have to check out "Looking for Alaska", "Just Listen", and "13 Little Blue Envelopes". (:

by purplerainn on 1/27/2013 5:13:45 PM

Jace- Mortal Instrument Series

by Tuggy on 1/27/2013 2:39:46 PM

Um..why is Tobias not on this list. I think any divergent fans can agree with me on this one.
But I would totally date Peeta anyhow ;)

by kenbon on 1/27/2013 12:29:20 PM

Jacob Black from Twilight <3

by CottonCandyCutie on 1/27/2013 12:14:48 PM

I don't really read... So I don't know

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/26/2013 8:35:30 PM

Augustus (The Fault in Our Stars), Q (Paper Towns), Zach & Josh (the Gallagher Girls series)... Smile

by Dawnstar on 1/26/2013 5:26:25 PM