9 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

9 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

12 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Book characters we'd totally date

Don’t fictional characters sometimes seem totally relatable? No matter their story, we’re always crushing on a few potential novel boyfriends. Seriously, where’s our Peeta or Gale? There’s...

I would totally date Jace from the Mortal Instruments or Patch from Hush, Hush. Both amazing!

by Lavada12 on 5/12/2013 8:22:08 PM

OMG!!! Matt Cruse is beautiful!!!!! I would definitely pick him...

by Ashwinder on 3/25/2013 12:29:51 PM

What about Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green? Or Fang from the Max Ride Series by James Patterson?

by tkdhannah on 1/31/2013 5:38:14 PM

WHAT?! NO EDWARD CULLEN?!?! Edward cullen is the most sensitive most romantic guy ever,plus in the book,he's hotter than in the movie,i'd so date him *drools* <3

by smallwhale514 on 1/31/2013 2:51:47 PM

I'd definitely have to say Jacob Black from the Twilight Saga. It's a pretty common response, but he's the best. <3

All of these books sound like great reads, but I'm definitely gonna have to check out "Looking for Alaska", "Just Listen", and "13 Little Blue Envelopes". (:

by purplerainn on 1/27/2013 5:13:45 PM

Jace- Mortal Instrument Series

by Tuggy on 1/27/2013 2:39:46 PM

Um..why is Tobias not on this list. I think any divergent fans can agree with me on this one.
But I would totally date Peeta anyhow ;)

by kenbon on 1/27/2013 12:29:20 PM

Jacob Black from Twilight <3

by CottonCandyCutie on 1/27/2013 12:14:48 PM

I don't really read... So I don't know

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/26/2013 8:35:30 PM

Augustus (The Fault in Our Stars), Q (Paper Towns), Zach & Josh (the Gallagher Girls series)... Smile

by Dawnstar on 1/26/2013 5:26:25 PM