8 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

11 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

11 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Book characters we'd totally date

Don’t fictional characters sometimes seem totally relatable? No matter their story, we’re always crushing on a few potential novel boyfriends. Seriously, where’s our Peeta or Gale? There’s...

I would date Loki from the Trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking. He's the rebellious yet romantic type<3 If you haven't read the series you seriously need to, it's amazing. <3

by XxTeddy_BearXx on 1/26/2013 5:01:32 PM

I didn't really know half of those people!!!!!

by carlilocket on 1/26/2013 4:38:23 PM

I would date Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars.

by supersingershannon on 1/25/2013 11:31:13 PM

Peeta Mellark all the way!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

by bellagrace98 on 1/25/2013 10:07:01 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/25/2013 8:57:10 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer any question you have about anything! Feel free to ask on my profile page if you would like too. I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/25/2013 8:06:00 PM

I'm sooo in love with Eadric from The Tales Of A Frog Princess series!!! He is super sweet,brave,caring and is described as super cute!!!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/25/2013 8:05:39 PM

Mr.Darcy!!!!!!! Colonel Brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by miley13t on 1/25/2013 7:50:01 PM

How about the Chosen One himself, Harry Potter??

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 1/25/2013 6:04:38 PM

im suprised fang from maximum ride isnt on here SOOOOO DREAMY!!!!!!

by scarlet fox on 1/25/2013 6:00:29 PM