3 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

7 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

8 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Book characters we'd totally date

Don’t fictional characters sometimes seem totally relatable? No matter their story, we’re always crushing on a few potential novel boyfriends. Seriously, where’s our Peeta or Gale? There’s...

@islandgirl23 YES! Him and Kishan both!!!!!!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/25/2013 5:04:23 PM

I think I would rather date Patch from the Hush Hush series!

by uniquely me! on 1/25/2013 4:46:47 PM

I would totally date Gale and Owen <3 ooooh and for the divergent fans: Tobias <3<3

by onghairlonglegs on 1/25/2013 3:25:39 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:41:08 PM

Ohh I love the movie holes I didn't know it was a book

by Colie34720 on 1/25/2013 11:38:35 AM

What about Seth Clearwater? Smile

by Bobalina on 1/25/2013 9:40:27 AM

Awww I didn't expect Neville Longbottom! I thought they were gonna put Ron Weasley in.

by pinklol56 on 1/25/2013 9:05:23 AM

Hands down Peeta!!!!! I don't even have to think about it. The first time I read the Hunger Games, I wished that Peeta was real.

by cdd323 on 1/25/2013 7:57:03 AM

In Looking for Alaska then Miles (pudge) seems so innocent, but he is not... LOVE THAT BOOK (:

by xxnycbeauty on 1/25/2013 7:49:09 AM

Okay, I read Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I would not date Charlie. He's so innocent and seems like a great friend to have, but Charlie was not the right choice for this...

by xxnycbeauty on 1/25/2013 7:47:46 AM