2 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

2 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

3 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

Book characters we'd totally date

Don’t fictional characters sometimes seem totally relatable? No matter their story, we’re always crushing on a few potential novel boyfriends. Seriously, where’s our Peeta or Gale? There’s...

@islandgirl23 YES! Him and Kishan both!!!!!!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/25/2013 5:04:23 PM

I think I would rather date Patch from the Hush Hush series!

by uniquely me! on 1/25/2013 4:46:47 PM

I would totally date Gale and Owen <3 ooooh and for the divergent fans: Tobias <3<3

by onghairlonglegs on 1/25/2013 3:25:39 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:41:08 PM

Ohh I love the movie holes I didn't know it was a book

by Colie34720 on 1/25/2013 11:38:35 AM

What about Seth Clearwater? Smile

by Bobalina on 1/25/2013 9:40:27 AM

Awww I didn't expect Neville Longbottom! I thought they were gonna put Ron Weasley in.

by pinklol56 on 1/25/2013 9:05:23 AM

Hands down Peeta!!!!! I don't even have to think about it. The first time I read the Hunger Games, I wished that Peeta was real.

by cdd323 on 1/25/2013 7:57:03 AM

In Looking for Alaska then Miles (pudge) seems so innocent, but he is not... LOVE THAT BOOK (:

by xxnycbeauty on 1/25/2013 7:49:09 AM

Okay, I read Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I would not date Charlie. He's so innocent and seems like a great friend to have, but Charlie was not the right choice for this...

by xxnycbeauty on 1/25/2013 7:47:46 AM

What is your fave part about going back to school this fall?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.