AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 flirty femmes catch Hip Hop HD shoes from @GottaFlurt: http://t.co/1UpVj4S1Yj

2 HOURS AGO 3 mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in: http://t.co/4qxs6464zO

14 HOURS AGO The trick to getting rid of dry winter skin: http://t.co/JhBFzysQMz

COMMENTS

Cover up! The cutest winter hats under $25

Ya know what they say: you lose heat most quickly through your noggin, so it’s important to keep bundled up in the winter. Well that’s all fine...

they're called toques....

by Alinabo on 1/30/2013 6:04:33 PM

they're called toques.....

by Alinabo on 1/30/2013 6:03:04 PM

I adore the pearl beret!

by hidi75 on 1/25/2013 9:22:37 PM

LOVE the white beaded beret!!!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:10:51 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:47:35 PM

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:11:02 AM

I like the cable knit baret from urban outfitters the best..it's SO cute and I really love the color!

by maggie183 on 1/24/2013 10:06:47 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer your question and give you advice about anything you want! You can also ask me on my profile page! I will answer you as soon as I can! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:47:27 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:10:01 PM

You ladies want some more fashion advice?? Check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, hair, style (duhh), and makeup! I promise you'll love it, hope to see ya there!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/24/2013 7:15:27 PM

Need a little inspiration for your spring break wardrobe? Check out GL’s Pinterest for some great ideas for your family trip.

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!