1 HOURS AGO Happy birthday, #Virgo! See what the stars have in store this week: http://t.co/wZe6T0EWcq

12 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

13 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

COMMENTS

Cover up! The cutest winter hats under $25

Ya know what they say: you lose heat most quickly through your noggin, so it’s important to keep bundled up in the winter. Well that’s all fine...

they're called toques....

by Alinabo on 1/30/2013 6:04:33 PM

they're called toques.....

by Alinabo on 1/30/2013 6:03:04 PM

I adore the pearl beret!

by hidi75 on 1/25/2013 9:22:37 PM

LOVE the white beaded beret!!!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:10:51 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:47:35 PM

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:11:02 AM

I like the cable knit baret from urban outfitters the best..it's SO cute and I really love the color!

by maggie183 on 1/24/2013 10:06:47 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer your question and give you advice about anything you want! You can also ask me on my profile page! I will answer you as soon as I can! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:47:27 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:10:01 PM

You ladies want some more fashion advice?? Check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, hair, style (duhh), and makeup! I promise you'll love it, hope to see ya there!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/24/2013 7:15:27 PM