10 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

13 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

14 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Cover up! The cutest winter hats under $25

Ya know what they say: you lose heat most quickly through your noggin, so it’s important to keep bundled up in the winter. Well that’s all fine...

they're called toques....

by Alinabo on 1/30/2013 6:04:33 PM

they're called toques.....

by Alinabo on 1/30/2013 6:03:04 PM

I adore the pearl beret!

by hidi75 on 1/25/2013 9:22:37 PM

LOVE the white beaded beret!!!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:10:51 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:47:35 PM

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:11:02 AM

I like the cable knit baret from urban outfitters the best..it's SO cute and I really love the color!

by maggie183 on 1/24/2013 10:06:47 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer your question and give you advice about anything you want! You can also ask me on my profile page! I will answer you as soon as I can! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:47:27 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:10:01 PM

You ladies want some more fashion advice?? Check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, hair, style (duhh), and makeup! I promise you'll love it, hope to see ya there!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/24/2013 7:15:27 PM

ugh i want all the H A T S !!! ♥

by islandgirl23 on 1/24/2013 7:12:38 PM

Getting furrific ae hat Smile sooo cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/24/2013 6:42:08 PM

ahhh! i'm so mad cuz i was looking for a good hat a few weeks ago

by ida_ghohestani on 1/24/2013 4:34:37 PM

I have a hat that looks like a pair of socks you should add that to the list Smile.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy...a lot. The only problem (well okay there are more than one but anyways)is that I don't think he likes me. I am nice, friendly, confident, smart (or at least that's what he told me).Anyways after he said that I am head over heels for him. But his math partner (my bff) is looking like his crush while I am stuck with the Brainy kid Frown.
How do I get him to like me??? PLz PLz PLZ help.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Check out this link about flirting:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by crosbygal87 on 1/24/2013 4:31:11 PM

Love the hats! I want the beret. Smile Maybe the flannel one too, that is cute!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/24/2013 3:58:14 PM

I have ALL of these hats and you can get pretty much all of these hats at Forever 21, that's where I got mine.

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:31:20 AM