8 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

10 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

11 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Does your flirting drive boys away?

None of my boyfriends ever take me seriously or trust me because I’m a “big flirt.” What should I do? Dear Flirt, Should you tone down the flirting...

This guy showed up in the middle of the year and when i looked in his eyes i gasped and quickly turned around iv never felt this way before.so after about a month i finally said a simple hi on our way from P.E. then later that day he gave me his number! but a week from Christmas he pretended his name was Jake and said don't text this number ever again. so i didn't. but then he randomly starts ignoring me. someone said he thinks I'm creepy.
What should I do? Jess D. Jess D.

Hey boogaangel13, I wouldn't talk to this guy anymore girl. He's acting rude and weird. You can do much much much better. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by boogaangel13 on 2/8/2013 4:26:42 PM

Ya know what? Sometimes girls flirt and don't even know it!!! It's just their way of life. Just ask your bf to let you know if you're acting flirty!!!

by Taekwondolover on 2/2/2013 6:25:38 PM

so i got a role in my school play as leisel for the sound of music and at the end of the scene, leisel has to kiss rolph. well i'm a freshman and "rolph" is a senior and im so scared because i havent kissed anyone before. "rolph" is super nice but i just dont want to be a bad kisser and im nervous bc my first kiss is gonna be in front of so many people. any tips to keep calm? thanks so much <3

hey girl! since it's in a play, it will probably only be a peck. try not to worry! plus, there will probably be rehearsals so that your first kiss with "rolph" isn't in front of a crowd. you'll be fine! check out our kissing tips articles.

Katie L.

by tswiftluver13 on 1/30/2013 4:00:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years now

Hey Girl, I would strongly urge you to wait. This is a HUGE step, that will change the relationship a lot. Not to mention that you would be risking a lot. And honestly, you are very very young. You are worrying about the fact that you can't drive, and your parents being around, when that isn't what this should be about. Please, please, please rethink this.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by sj96 on 1/29/2013 3:53:14 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:19:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I like this guy at my school and he used to like me. Now he likes some other girl because she's white and blonde. (Which is really dumb. You should like someone because you enjoy them) and I kinda still like him. But I don't want myself to like him He cheated on me and ditched our date three times! But still, part of me still like him. And I don't like it! Please help me.

Hey girl, based on your past experience with this guy, it sounds wise to try to not like him.  Cheating and ditching are not cool.  Decide to move on and there might just be another cutie around the corner.  In the meantime, check out this fun single girls playlist

Karin E.

by Cayla_mustache:{) on 1/24/2013 1:50:10 AM

Mod mod mod
So for the most part im a pretty quiet girl. I don't mind it too much, but i want to start talking to people more, eccspecially guys.some of my friends are kinda teasing me about this and it's begun to get on my nerves. What are some ways to 1)start branching out and talking more and 2) start talking to new people? Thanks!

Hey girlie, you just have to be brave and confident and do it! If you want to do it badly enough, you'll make it work. You have to fake it until you make it so even if you're not feeling so confident about starting a conversation with a new person, if you act like you are you'll get more comfortable with it over time and no one will know you're shy.

Lauren T.

by iheartu? on 1/23/2013 8:59:52 PM

Mod mod mod
So I told my crush that I liked him in October, and he acted a bit like a jerk. He was like "Yeah, I kinda thought so". It was really awkward. I said "Well sorry if this is awkward. See you next week" and I walked away. After the embarrassment, I get a Facebook message from him saying that he's sorry. He asked if he could text me, and he gave me his number. The next day, he had his bff reject me for him. I was heartbroken. Now, I see him tomorrow at karate. I just started this fighting competition thing, and whenever I see my ex-crush, I get nervous and my kick becomes weaker. My ex-crush is a higher belt that I am, so I'm kind of intimidated by him. How can I stop the nervousness? I want to show him that I'm not just a girly girl and that he should watch out! I'm normally a really strong kicker, but when it comes to him, I stop being confident. Thanks Smile

Hey girlie, do whatever you have to do to block him out. Focus on yourself and your kicking and pretend he isn't there. You need to try to forget about him. You can't let him continue to have a negative impact on your life.

Lauren T.

by isabellec on 1/23/2013 8:54:06 PM

Mod mod mod?
So I asked this guy to a dance with some candy to go as friends. But he was very polite and said he couldn't because he said he had something going on. He is a really nice guy. But now i wonder should I ask someone else because I told him to keep the candy anyway but would it be weird to ask someone else and not have anything to give that person because what if he doesn't say yes ( the other guy)?

Hey girlie, go ahead and ask someone else as long as this guy is a definite no. You don't need to give a guy something to ask him to a dance. Just ask!

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 1/23/2013 8:47:26 PM

thanks Lauren T. do you think it could be because their growing?

Hey girlie, it's possible, but it sounds more likely that something is irritating them. But just because the pain probably isn't associated with it, it doesn't mean that they're not growing.

Lauren T.