8 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

11 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

12 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Does your flirting drive boys away?

None of my boyfriends ever take me seriously or trust me because I’m a “big flirt.” What should I do? Dear Flirt, Should you tone down the flirting...

MOD! MOD! MOD! I'm in 6th grade, and I think my crush might like me. I'm not interested in dating or kissing or any of that stuff right now! I know i'm too young, but I was wondering if I should get him anything for V-Day? I gave him a birthday present on his birthday and he was really happy. Should I get him anything, if so, what?

Hey girlie, you could get him something small like a box of chocolates or another candy he likes. It's the thought that counts!

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/23/2013 8:38:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I think that my Best Friend's brother likes me. (I've left a comment asking if he does before =)). Do you have any advice on how I can handle this situation (I like him back)? I need some advice about this

Hey girlie, talk to your friend about it first. You don't want to make any moves that she's uncomfortable with or do anything that upsets her. If she gives you the go ahead then do some flirting or ask him if he wants to hang out sometime without his sister.

Lauren T.

by aloha_morgan on 1/23/2013 8:12:58 PM

I dont know why but sometimes NOT all the time
my breast feel weried like they hurt a little around like the sides it doesint hurt like really bad but I dont know if its the bra im wearing or not

Hey girlie, I would bet it's probably your bra. If you notice that they hurt after wearing a certain bra, stop wearing that one and see if the problem continues. If that doesn't seem to be it then talk to a doctor about it.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 1/23/2013 8:07:43 PM

I really liked this boy and we went to the movies together and held hands. We started dating and after about 2 weeks my best friends said he was ignoring me. I didn't think he was and so I didn't do anything about it. The next week one of my best friends told him that I hated him and then that same day my other best friend broke up with him for me without asking me. I would've asked him out again but when she broke up with him he said, "Good.". I don't really know what to do! Should I apologize to him? HELP! Cry

Hey girlie, apologize for what your friends did, but let him go. If his response was good then he's not someone you want to be with.

Lauren T.

by distractionrainbow on 1/23/2013 6:29:40 PM

It's almost V Day and I don't know what to do for my bf... any advice xo

Hey girlie, you still have a few weeks! Make a date for that weekend and get his favorite meal. You can also get him a sentimental gift like picture frame with your favorite picture of the two of you or a playlist/ CD with songs that remind you of him.

Lauren T.

by <3skiing<3 on 1/23/2013 6:11:18 PM

So yesterday on impulse I went up and hugged my guyfriend on the side and walked away. But today I said hello to him and he kind of didn't really respond happily he said hello half-heartily. He usually hugs me when we see each other but I never hug first he always does. Does he think I like him because of that, cause I don't really like him hes just my friend. What should I do I don't want to stop being friends with him?

Hey girlie, maybe he was just in a weird mood. Give it a little time and see what happens. I doubt that your hug had such an impact, but if it doesn't get better then talk to him about it.

Lauren T.

by HockeyLuver on 1/23/2013 5:44:31 PM

So, I like this guy. He has been giving me signs that he likes me like writing on my notebook putting his name with a heart around it. His one friend said he is going to ask me out tonight. the problem is that he cheated on his last girlfriend. I don't want to get cheated on, but I like him.
Thanks!

Hey girlie, just be careful. You can't assume that he'll cheat on every girl that he'll ever be with. Sometimes things just happen. But go for it! Keep an eye out for any signs that he may be cheating on you, but don't worry so much about it.

Lauren T.

by libby981 on 1/23/2013 5:11:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am sick and really don't feel good. I don't have a fever though so I decided to go to school. School is really running me down though making me feel absolutely horrible after. I don't want to miss school though because I do not want to miss all the tests I am having this week and miss out on al the lessons. I am also trying to get perfect attendance and I don't wanna miss out on everything my friends are doing. What should I do? Stay home or go to school?

Hey girlie, if you feel like you can go to school then do it. You only have two days left before you have the weekend to rest up. But if you're really not feeling well take a day off. Some rest and cold medicine will help you feel better.

Lauren T.

by BabyDahl13 on 1/23/2013 4:17:47 PM

people join my clubs please????

by RAKluvr#1 on 1/23/2013 4:00:23 PM

Didn't you guys already answer this same questions? Weird.

by graciegang on 1/23/2013 3:47:35 PM