2 HOURS AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p

3 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6

4 HOURS AGO Check out ‘Girls Who Code’ new tampon game… We can’t stop playing!! http://t.co/AdbzImClOX

COMMENTS

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

I am a pescetarian so I do not eat meat just seafood so yeah I HARDLY ever eat junk food unless me and my parents are busy and running around or on a road trip or maybe we just got back from being somewhere and were starving I get a fish sandwhich from mcdonalds or whatever with no tarter sauce just cheese but we do not really eat like fast food such as burger king we eat Japanese food its a lot healthier then Chinese food which is like greasy egg rolls and fried greasy sweet and sour chicken

by redvelvetluv on 6/19/2013 1:49:22 PM

Taco Bell is not even real Hispanic food and I am pretty sure the meat they use is not even real I love actual Hispanic food so much better then Taco Bell
when I get tacos I get shrimp or fish yum Smile

by redvelvetluv on 6/19/2013 1:41:17 PM

THE place to be
We talk about fashion/beauty, celeb gossip, guys, and advice about life in general. We need 2 custom officers, so join and ask about that. I also just need members in general. A club isn't much fun when you only have five members. If you have any ideas for me to add to my club, let me know on my profile.
~bookworm2000 ☼

by bookworm2000 on 4/4/2013 4:06:03 PM

all that grease and fat ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grease yuck yuck yuck!

by yummyhair99 on 3/13/2013 4:15:58 PM

If you want a good meal, go to a sandwich shop like Snarfs or Subway. I can almost guaruntee you that their stuff will taste 1,000 times better to you (I know it does to me) and they're probably a LOT less in calories (Well, except maybe Subway's pizza, I don't know how bad that is)

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 2/16/2013 10:37:21 PM

I hate fast food places they are so gross! Plus they are so bad for you're skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by donna1 on 1/27/2013 8:31:51 AM

All of those things really gross me out, but I don't eat any of them! What about chicken nuggets at McDonalds or a Taco Salad at Taco Bell? (I wouldn't suggest going to Taco Bell though because my brother got food poisoning there and it was G-R-O-S-S.)

by blackpinkmoose on 1/26/2013 5:50:45 PM

apparently taco bell meat is spray on or sumtin like that... wen i heard dat i totally freaked!

by vevejen on 1/25/2013 10:58:58 PM

A big mac with fries and a milkshake= 1,310 calories!
I've seen them make the big macs. I almost barfed whrn I say all of the grease and fat they cooked the "meat" in!

by soccerunningirl on 1/25/2013 10:47:11 PM

I love junk food too much to give it up

by archeology on 1/25/2013 9:05:15 PM