9 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

10 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

11 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

I haven't had any of those. All though I eat like a pig because I am always starving. I'm super skinny and short though.

by archeology on 1/25/2013 9:04:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have a diving meet tomorrow - something I've never heard GL mention, just soccer and swimming and dance- and we have to be there by eight for warm ups and it takes an hour and half to get there. What are some breakfasts that are filling, healthy, and full of protein? Also, what are some tips that could help me fall asleep? Thanks!!!

Try eating bananas and/or yogurt, they are perfect for what you're looking for! As for falling sleep, try reading a book to tire out your eyes! Good luck girl!

mailyse f.

by Sarah510 on 1/25/2013 10:44:40 AM

Eww that's nasty! iv'e never eaten any of that and NEVER will!!!

by hmeyer on 1/25/2013 1:20:51 AM

Ew that's like gross. I would never wanna eat like that, & I don't. I eat really healthy.. And I feel great Laughing

by neonroxursox on 1/24/2013 11:32:12 PM

The Big Mac still grosses me out more than anything else.

by supersingershannon on 1/24/2013 10:41:37 PM

im so glad i gave up fast food and meat a few years ago. im never going back to that food again...

by girlivinginclouds on 1/24/2013 10:36:10 PM

OMG!!! i had the doritos locos supreme (3 OF THEM) with my friends when i went to her house. i also had a cherry lime seltzer and cookie sandwich to go with that. thank heavens i had soccer the next day to burn all that fat!!!!!!! (and calories).

by BlueChic4Ever on 1/24/2013 10:25:45 PM

But I mean I only had one and a lemonade... So that's not that much compared to this.

by Foodiejr99 on 1/24/2013 9:26:44 PM

Ok honestly, the Doritos taco is awesome and ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE at the same time. I had it once, and I liked it because I don't eat fast food that often. I mean, unless chick-fil-et counts, but never mind that. Lol

by Foodiejr99 on 1/24/2013 9:25:29 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer any question you have about anything you would like! Feel free to leave a comment on my profile pag eand I will answer you there too. I will reply asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:52:36 PM