1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

I haven't had any of those. All though I eat like a pig because I am always starving. I'm super skinny and short though.

by archeology on 1/25/2013 9:04:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have a diving meet tomorrow - something I've never heard GL mention, just soccer and swimming and dance- and we have to be there by eight for warm ups and it takes an hour and half to get there. What are some breakfasts that are filling, healthy, and full of protein? Also, what are some tips that could help me fall asleep? Thanks!!!

Try eating bananas and/or yogurt, they are perfect for what you're looking for! As for falling sleep, try reading a book to tire out your eyes! Good luck girl!

mailyse f.

by Sarah510 on 1/25/2013 10:44:40 AM

Eww that's nasty! iv'e never eaten any of that and NEVER will!!!

by hmeyer on 1/25/2013 1:20:51 AM

Ew that's like gross. I would never wanna eat like that, & I don't. I eat really healthy.. And I feel great Laughing

by neonroxursox on 1/24/2013 11:32:12 PM

The Big Mac still grosses me out more than anything else.

by supersingershannon on 1/24/2013 10:41:37 PM

im so glad i gave up fast food and meat a few years ago. im never going back to that food again...

by girlivinginclouds on 1/24/2013 10:36:10 PM

OMG!!! i had the doritos locos supreme (3 OF THEM) with my friends when i went to her house. i also had a cherry lime seltzer and cookie sandwich to go with that. thank heavens i had soccer the next day to burn all that fat!!!!!!! (and calories).

by BlueChic4Ever on 1/24/2013 10:25:45 PM

But I mean I only had one and a lemonade... So that's not that much compared to this.

by Foodiejr99 on 1/24/2013 9:26:44 PM

Ok honestly, the Doritos taco is awesome and ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE at the same time. I had it once, and I liked it because I don't eat fast food that often. I mean, unless chick-fil-et counts, but never mind that. Lol

by Foodiejr99 on 1/24/2013 9:25:29 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer any question you have about anything you would like! Feel free to leave a comment on my profile pag eand I will answer you there too. I will reply asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:52:36 PM