3 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

4 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

COMMENTS

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:21:10 PM

The only problem with this article is I don't really think any teenage girl would eat that much. If I go to mcdonalds I get a hamburger and a diet pepsi. Taco bell? ONE taco and a soda. At KFC I get grilled chicken. ANd IDK this amount of food just seems like the amount for a man.. not a 13 year old girl.

by hermione&ron on 1/24/2013 8:13:30 PM

Ummmm yuck?! Stick to your Oreos for sides, it's healthier than this, suprisingly (actually are we really that suprised?)

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:22:00 PM

oh my gosh i havent been on this for a while haha i forgot how much stuff there is! anyways i have been a vegetarian for about 6 months now and i dont eat anything with a face, so i still eat dairy products and eggs... I eat beans and fruit and try to fill up for it.. is this unhealthy i dont want to eat meat for a while still (i do it because of how they treat the animals) btw i just turned 14 and am in 8th grade.. thank you lol oh and i eat healthy foods but i still eat all the regular stuff and im healthy wait and all

hey! That's not unhealthy at all, I really respect your dedication to your beliefs. You're awesome!

Helen S.

by flippy678 on 1/24/2013 7:13:05 PM

That's 6,000 calories!

by Bobalina on 1/24/2013 6:59:05 PM

I only like Taco Bell,but I never go and get it.

by audz1199 on 1/24/2013 6:17:54 PM

And this is why I never eat fast food..lol

by maggie183 on 1/24/2013 6:15:48 PM

NARSTY!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/24/2013 6:05:01 PM

my mom tried the Dorito taco bell taco and she said it wasn't that great

by myfatsquirrel on 1/24/2013 6:01:18 PM

Burger King’s Ultimate Breakfast platter makes ME wanna gag.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 5:19:33 PM