2 HOURS AGO This weird beauty product is a serious game-changer: http://t.co/kiMqmd7YVE

3 HOURS AGO Are your friends using you?: http://t.co/zVcqIyB8pM

COMMENTS

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

i HATE fast food sooo much! When my family is on road trips my bros suggest MCdonals so i never eat anything! it's so GROSS( No offense to anyone who eats it, my opinion)

by ida_ghohestani on 1/24/2013 4:37:53 PM

That's WAY too much.. I almost NEVERR go out for fast food, but when I do, I stick to something small and that's pretty much it. But I mean, now thinking about it, there's prob tons of calories and fat in those, tooTong Only in moderation!!

by i<3cake on 1/24/2013 4:26:44 PM

I hardly ever eat fast food but if I do it's usually Wendy's
I usually order a chicken snack wrap or a baconater I know the baconater is so bad to eat
But it's not like I go there everyday I only go their like once a month
Or if I'm on a road trip and my parents have to stop somewhere
Also Taco bell is not real Mexican food it's just some cheap knock off
With nasty ground beef

by redvelvetluv on 1/24/2013 4:22:40 PM

Ugh, I hate fast food! It tastes weird...once at my church we had a thing where we were doing stuff all day, and we were going to eat McDonald's for lunch. Well, one of the leaders was taking orders and when she asked me I just said I didn't want anything, McDonald's "made me puke". I exaggerate a lot, but I think she took me seriously. Now whenever I'm around her I get really embarrassed because, like I said I think she thought I was serious. I mean, McDonald's makes me FEEL like I'm going to puke but I never actually do. Why is it that I always say the worst things at the worst times? *Hides face*

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/24/2013 3:53:38 PM

GROSS... That's toooo much...

by LexiNicoleBieber on 1/24/2013 3:34:02 PM

My family never eats at fast food places. Or restaurants in general..She always makes a nice home cooked meal.

by Chloe<3 on 1/24/2013 2:49:53 PM

Oh my god! That's disgusting. I never eat at McD's anyway, but I LOVE taco bell. Well, never mind then. Awhile ago (as in almost a year ago,) I hadn't eaten all day, so for dinner I got a five dollar box and a medium coke and ATE THE WHOLE THING. Afterward, I was so full I literally almost puked. Imagine how much fat and calories were in that. My dad ordered a whopper from Burger King and my mom looked it up and found out it had a grand total of 1,500 calories. Whaaaaat. I swear, I'm never going to eat fast food again. that's so gross.

by graciegang on 1/24/2013 2:25:40 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!